realTime Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated 25 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at realTime Recruitment

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at realTime Recruitment

realTime Recruitment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at realTime Recruitment in Feb 2020

Interview

Sent my CV over and had a phone call followed by a face to face interview the same week. Then had a psychometric test, followed by another interview and a chat with one of the directors the same day. Was contacted on the next day, unexpected but pleased as it was a weekend! That I had got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced rejection
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at realTime Recruitment (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2017

Interview

3 stages. First there was a screening call going over past experience. Second was a group interview (4 candidates) - 2 main challenges, to test team work and collaboration and quick thinking under pressure (very fun activities, challenging but very fun!). Third stage was a video call, personality and competency based. The process was quite long due to vast number of applicants wanting to join the company. Well worth the wait!

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at realTime Recruitment (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2012

Interview

Two stage interview process. Met the management team and learned about the cultures & values of realTime and what they could offer / training programs / 12 month business plan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed