realTime Recruitment Reviews

realTime Recruitment Managing Director Declan McNiff
Declan McNiff
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company. Best Agency in NI.

May 24, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent support & progression opportunities. Best commission structure I have seen. Great management & continually work with the best companies across NI.

Cons

Minor challenges with working remotely - however this has massively improved as time has gone on!

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time as part of the Realtime team and wish you every success in the future. We also appreciate that you recognise our efforts to adapt to remote working and are grateful to everyone in the team helping make it work so well.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Recruiters with integrity

Feb 25, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team relationships with daily check ins and plenty of support when its needed. Strong client portfolio in Belfast with plenty of opportunity to make money. Innovative tools to help with sourcing. Fun staff events. Amazing office space in Belfast. Strong ethos of integrity!

Cons

Smaller than other IT agencies in Belfast but its quality over quantity.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Top Class Agency

Apr 2, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management, Work/Life Balance, Salary, Interview

Cons

None - Great company that includes everyone

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall a very good experience at the company working with top professionals.

Oct 26, 2017 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will be given training to get you up to speed and also afforded time to deliver results. With some agencies you are expected to deliver almost instantly but RealTime management help you find your feet first and provide brilliant training. The basic salary is excellent and the commission system is second to none. Management are approachable and very personable. There is very much an open-door policy at the company. There are plenty of fun staff events which are paid for by the company - alcohol included. All in all if you want to make a success of yourself at IT Recruitment, there is no better place to do it than at RealTime Recruitment, whether that be in Belfast or Dublin. You can earn a lot of money while also enjoying working with brilliant candidates and clients in the booming IT sector in Ireland.

Cons

The macro management style can be hard to get used to but is only there to help you achieve.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Perfect place to start a career in IT Recruitment

Jul 14, 2017 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always wanted to get into IT Recruitment, but a lot of agencies wanted prior recruitment experience, which obviously I didn't have. RealTime hire young (or old) professionals with no prior industry experience and train you into a fully fledged 360 Consultant. No micromanagement. Manage and work your own desk, with your own candidates and clients. Work in a particular vertical and become a specialist in that area. New team in Belfast are really friendly, welcoming and most importantly busy! You get a lot of responsibility from day one. It's nice to be trusted and have freedom. Cool offices in City Centre location. Monthly staff night out organised by the team. Great commission structure and above average salaries.

Cons

None. I only left because I was emigrating with family. It was really tough to leave.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Job

Jul 7, 2017 - Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! I joined with no recruitment experience, but the training given by the Manager in Belfast and the Directors in Dublin is excellent. This isn't a desk job, half your day is spent meeting companies you recruit for, meeting candidates for coffee or going to networking events. The office is based in a recently renovated central Belfast location. There are frequent social events and the bonus scheme is great. The most rewarding part of the job is helping candidates find their ideal job, the job satisfaction is immense. An excellent company to work for that has both clients' and candidates' best interests at heart!

Cons

The air con could do with being turned on more frequently. Brilliant place to work, great people to work with!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Welcoming, friendly, supportive

May 26, 2021 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came into this position with no recruitment experience and I was guided every step of the way in how to be successful. Constantly encouraged and supported by all the other members of the team and the training is brilliant, you are never left on your own to get on with things. Felt like I was immediately part of the family and given opportunities to succeed right from the very beginning. Everyone is brilliant at what they do.

Cons

You have to make sure you’re putting in the work, you can’t take any shortcuts - but that’s only better for you in the long run!

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in giving people with no experience the best start in the world of recruitment and we're glad that you've felt so welcome! Here's to a great future!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

May 26, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training and a great team

Cons

Nothing to add here .

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you're enjoying being a part of the Realtime team and benefitting and learning from the great experience of our other team members.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great to work for

Dec 10, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been with them over a year. great training when you first start to get you moving, Constant check ins and training updates - face ti face mock calls, webinars etc. Also have the backing of the whole team

Cons

nothing bad at all to say,

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Micromanagement

Jun 20, 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team leaders (not CEO's) are very professional and give you autonomy. You get an hour lunch and a 15 minute break. Pay isn't bad.

Cons

Severe micromanagement from CEO's. They are looking over your shoulder every day. It grates very quickly. Training was unpleasant to say the least. They have you stand up in front of everyone (20 or so employee's in an open plan office) and make a phone call. The person you are phoning is one of the CEO's who is sitting in a separate board room. He acts like a very irate candidate and is very rude to you. In many years of recruitment since leaving Realtime I am yet to deal with a candidate as unpleasant as that. When you finally get that call over with, he then brings you in to the board room to tell you how you did everything wrong. Many more things I could rant on about but I will just sum it up as a very horrible working environment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews