skinChemists Interview Questions

Updated 21 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at skinChemists

skinChemists

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at skinChemists

Interview

I got a bad vibe the moment I arrived in the office; the employees all looked miserable and the office space looked as if it hadn't been decorated in decades. The CEO seemed off mentally, maybe it was stress, who knows. He wanted me to make 69 videos in 2 days. When I said this wasn't possible he became passive aggressive. He kept referring me to as "young" followed by my first name, not realising I was 10 years older than him. He asked me to do a presentation. He emailed me afterwards to come in to do a 2-day trial which he had failed to mention in our interview. I told him I couldn't because I had other interviews lined up. He then proceeded to offer me the job but still wanted me to come in for 2 days. I said I wasn't interested. He then continued to hound me via email when I said I wasn't interested it. He said the job was mine. I was like no thank you!! I was glad when the emails finally stopped.

Interview Questions
  • Our social media executive is leaving. Can you take on her duties as well?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

skinChemists

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at skinChemists

Interview

The most awkward interview of my life, lasted 10 min, i was hired - maybe I should had seen during the interview already that the ceo showed all signs about how mental he is

Interview Questions
  • the ceo couldn’t decide what did he want to ask so he was just like “ea war eh uh”
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at skinChemists (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied online and was called by the CEO within a few minutes, asked me to come in the next day. Although Richard had asked me there he did not really know what to ask me and did a a few very strange noises while trying to think of something to say, Richard did not want to hear about how I could make an impact on his business and every time i tired to address my solutions to very obvious issues he just swiftly moved on to try and explain the company direction and strategy that I then found out was basically non existent. In all, it was a mess, the CEO Richard has no people skills, you would think he has never spoken to another human before.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at skinChemists (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

They have no idea about what they want. They try ti hire a person with a cheapest way for them, this is not a place you can learn something.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at skinChemists (London, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Interview went ok, manager asks to work from 8am to 6pm. No answer after interview. I would expect an answer for a Manager position. And never specified how much willing to offer, even asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at skinChemists (London, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

At the beginning I has a Skype interview and then a direct call with the manager. To finish the recruitment process, I had to do a presentation of the company and a business plan for the Spanish market.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe my personality and my relevant experience.

skinChemists

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at skinChemists

Interview

I was contacted via email to come down for an interview. Once I came down there was open and friendly involvement. After interview I was notified that I was successful and I was asked to have one day try out. Once I did one day try out I was happy and employers seem to be happy with me so I am still working and happy with what I do.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my relevant experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at skinChemists (London, England, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

First Step : Skype interview: quick talk about who I am, why this position and CEO talks about the company. They asked me to realise a quick study case regarding the market opportunity of the company to send back by email in the following hours. Second step : face to face interview Process has been very quick, I started to work one week after.

Interview Questions
  • Only basic question regarding my profile and why I wanted to get this position.
RSS Feed</>Embed