I have been working at Clarify full-time
- Relatively small workforce so culture is extremely friendly and open
- Little touches like people getting cards on their birthdays/anniversaries and trips to the pub on Friday lunchtime often create positive vibe throughout.
- Tailored personal development plan that is kept track of and updated every 6 months ensuring proactive and successful development
- Proactive involvement in charity work e.g. Food banks, triathlons, Three Peaks Challenge
- Approachable and visible senior leadership team
- Complete and supportive on-boarding, induction and training
- A lot to learn if you haven't come from a similar background, but training program ensures you don't feel like you've been thrown in at the deep end
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clarify (Reading, England) in September 2017.
The process is clear and well documented, the steps are fairly described and are followed to a great extend with good understanding and consideration. Although i didnt get an offer at the end however it is very respectful from them to send a detailed feedback for the reasons and being care to clarify more when needed, which is very much appreciated and rarely seen in any other company. I hope to have a chance to write a review as an employee there in another opportunity.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –