- Brentford, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- 107 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (GSK.L)
- Founded in 1830
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Working at GSK in vaccines isn't just a job; it's a calling. The sense of purpose behind our work drives us. Learn more about GSK's culture and values. #GSKvaccines #VaccinesRD #Purpose
Explore our three sites in Belgium, Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux; they are the heart of GSK vaccines and responsible for research and development, to production, to distribution over 160 countries. https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/life-at-gsk/ #GSKvaccines #VaccinesRD #Belgium
What people are saying about GSK
Jobs in STEM
a year ago
Hi, just wondering how much maternity leave Janssen and Merk offer? GSK will be offering 18 weeks starting in 2023, wondering how other companies in the area compare. Also curious if there is a minimum amount of time you need to work before the benefits kick in?
Got a burning question about GSK? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GSK employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Great people, facilities, comprehensive training and very supportive of students.
Not very tolerent of working from home even on days where experiments couldn't be put on
- Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, EnglandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at GSK (Stevenage, England)
Interview50min strength-based and 50min techinical. 2 interviewers. strength-based part includes situation questions and motivation questions. technical part let me to analyze the sample data and draw the statistical graph. I think the situation part is the hardest one.Interview
As an intern, someone think it is not important to ask feedback. Do you agree or disagree?Answer Question
See All 2,445 interviews
GSK Awards & Accolades
- Disability:IN Best Place to Work, GSK US, Disability:IN, 2023
- World’s most innovative companies, Fast Company, 2022
- GOLD Award Global Workplace Equality Index with Special Recognition award for the Allies Campaign commending the tangible impact this campaign had on the lives of LGBT+ employees, Stonewall, 2022
- Top Times 50 Employers For Women In The Workplace, GSK UK, The Times, 2022
Popular Careers with GSK Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from GSK Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about GSK
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at GSK to a friend. This is based on 10,355 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
68% of job seekers rate their interview experience at GSK as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at GSK.
69% of employees think that GSK has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.