- Mountain View, United States
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2012
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Consumer Product Manufacturing
A paycheck BUT EVEN THAT DOESN'T COME ON-TIME
1) Leadership needs to go. 2) The CEO can't put together a coherent pitch deck or close anything. 3) The CEO sticks around because she doesn't have any other options. 4) They tried shifting directions and changing their name to BIA Controls but I hear that isn't going well. 5) The CEO just takes orders from the primary investor, she can't think for herself and she won't push back. The only thing she fights for is food. 6) As Solpad everyone was paid late for over 4 months. Weeks late. 7) Anyone still there is looking for a job, this company (Solpad / BIA Controls) won't last 6 months and everyone knows it. 8) The CEO should resign in disgrace.
Diversity and Inclusion at SolPad
- Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NCNo OfferNegative Experience
InterviewI was interviewed by the CEO and the rest of the team. All what I can say is the CEO is the rudest person who has interviewed me so far. The way he behaved during the interview was so nasty and disgusting! Something is terribly wrong with the management at this company and this is sth that I was kind of expecting before the interview by reading the reviews on glass door !Interview
They asked about my background and then some technical questions. A Chinese engineer with a terrible accent asked several questions and I have trouble understanding his accent!!Answer Question
See All 7 interviews
SolPad Awards & Accolades
People Also Ask about SolPad
Employees rate SolPad 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 25 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 67% of employees would recommend working at SolPad to a friend. This is based on 25 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
57% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SolPad as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SolPad.
61% of employees think that SolPad has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.