4 Pillars Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4 Pillars Reviews

Updated 19 Sep 2019

Found 14 reviews

4.2
4 Pillars CEO Reg Rocha (no image)
Reg Rocha
  1. "Great Workplace!"

Current Employee - Debt Relief Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at 4 Pillars for over 5 years and I can honestly say it's the best job I've ever had. Everyday we come in and help people change their lives. Debt is stressful and I have had so many clients come in crying because they feel lost and hopeless, but by the end of the process they are crying because of the relief and joy they feel. Because each client and situation is different, no day is the same and it... never gets boring. Not only that, I enjoy who I work with. My immediate colleagues feel more like family than co-workers. We are encouraged to reach out to Senior Management if needed and they've always been helpful and kind. I truly do love working here!

Cons

This isn't really a con, but we do see a variety of clients and at times they may come in a bit gruff or not be the easiest to talk to. Sometimes it can be hard not to take it personally if they have a bad attitude or lash out at you. You just need to remember it's their stress, not you, and usually the client will come around in the end.

4 Pillars2019-09-19
  2. ""Best Place To Work""

Current Employee - Client Administrator in Huntsville, ON

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyday, I am able to take pride in the company, our team, and the work we do! I have been a member of the 4 Pillars team in the Huntsville, North Bay, and Sudbury office's since August 2016. Our Senior Consultant and boss Ryan Brown has so much compassion for what he does and has passed that compassion to all of us. Being able to do what we do and help our clients get the fresh start they deserve means so much... to me. Believing in what we do, understanding why we do what we do, it all gives reason to come to work each and every day. Ryan taught me you have to walk in each day wearing your 'firefighters' suit. "Having empathy ('Firefighter suit') over sympathy is an incredible life skill to learn and perfect. It will help you rise above, win out, and succeed in so many areas of life." All this has helped in having the ability to understand each clients specific situation.

Cons

There are no Cons in working for 4 Pillars

4 Pillars2019-09-11
  3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Franchise Owner in North Vancouver, BC

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with 4pillars for 5 years now. I really enjoy the business and I love working with people to help them with their financial difficulties. 4pillars genuinely cares and is always striving to do whats best for their clients.

Cons

Nothing to mention here

4 Pillars2019-09-09
  4. "My experience with 4 Pillars"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They are a caring company that offers excellent support and training for all their employees.

Cons

The interesting and varied work can sometimes be overwhelming, so make use of their support

4 Pillars2019-09-04
  5. "Debt Relief Specialist"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

Give the best options to our clients On -going financial support Always available

Cons

Credit takes a hit short term

4 Pillars2019-09-04
  6. "About to celebrate 2 years working with 4 Pillars"

Current Employee - Lead Care Specialist in Halifax, NS

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I was hired in 2017 I did not expect to love to come to work as much as I do. This job is stimulating and the fact that we can actually help people every day is something I especially love.

Cons

There is not enough time in the day to help all the people we would like to!

Advice to Management

Continue to provide a stimulating workplace with access to new tools and benefits of seeing a difference for our clients and I will stay with this company as long as possible!

4 Pillars2019-09-05
  7. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff is really supportive, excellent training.

Cons

No cons for the company

4 Pillars2019-09-05
  8. "Best work place"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone here shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission of helping people in need of financial help.

Cons

- nothing to say here-

4 Pillars2019-09-09
  9. "Financial lead specialist"

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

Not a lot I can say good about this company.

Cons

Horrible management, very disorganized, treats employees horrible. I would never recommend this company.

Advice to Management

Learn proper procedures and guidelines with regards to the fundamentals in leadership and Human Resources. Also paying respect for those who are hard working.

4 Pillars2019-04-05
  10. "Truly Helpful"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

We were able to be fully on the side of the client and help them sort out difficult financial situation.

Cons

Debt management can be complicated, and language barriers sometimes made it difficult to explain requirements.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on helping each client. The situations are so different, and it is good to be able to tailor the needed solutions.

4 Pillars2019-01-30