- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Spain - All Cities
- - Valencian Community
- - Torrevieja
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some good colleagues, its a job!
Lack of training, lack of career prospects, appalling management style, lack of clear leadership.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are willing to pay
The hours are crazy 12 hour shifts!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you like technology then this is the place to be. Each new innovation or product launched was the result of customer feedback.
No real problems at ABS. The team were always helpful and willing to help.Continue reading