Adverity Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adverity Reviews

Updated 4 Oct 2019

5.0

"Great company, going places!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Adverity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for Adverity is great, there is a genuine feeling that the company is going places and big things are always on the horizon, our software is second to none and a pleasure to have the opportunity to sell.

Cons

None to mention as things are great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Adverity 2019-10-04

"The right place, at the right time"

Current Employee - Country Manager in London, England

I have been working at Adverity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great technology, driven by great vision and by great clients. Also, the core proposition sits squarely in an unsaturated, growing market, which is ready to be disrupted. Strong founding team with great vision. If there is a place and a time to be, Adverity is the here and now. A great opportunity to make your mark, for ambitious, hard working people.

Cons

As with any young and high growth company, there are challenges with scaling up the organisation and its procedures. However, it's a highly meritocratic company, so talent and good work are recognised and rewarded.

Adverity 2019-09-17

"Former employee"

I worked at Adverity

Pros

Nice office, we work startup. Nice location

Cons

There is no training structure in place. People that have been here long time have got any deals. Management is awful. Not even a proper management team in place. No one has any idea on the product and how to explain everything. Austria has a great culture and atmosphere but the London office offers nothing. If your a girl you are treated differently, more of a lads place and the Inside sales manager joins them. Big mistake working in a start up environment. Maybe change the management team around and hire decent sales managers who are willing to help sales achieve their numbers.

Advice to Management

Please train your staff on the products throughly. Give some respect to women especially if they are working there. Hire a decent inside sales manager who is easy to talk to not someone who only gets along with lads.

Adverity 2019-04-18
  4. "Incredible company with an exciting future!"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Adverity full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great leadership. - Marketing leading platform. - Superb technical team. - Intelligent messaging to market. - Flexible working hours. - Great training and development structure.

Cons

- No choice of laptop when you first start you get Windows instead of asking if you have a preference for MAC's.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Adverity 2018-11-06
  5. "Great team and amazing experience"

Current Employee - Content Marketing Manager in Vienna

I have been working at Adverity full-time for more than a year

Pros

A very experienced and innovative team that teaches me something every day. I feel like my work makes a real contribution/impact and am not just another number in the overall equation.

Cons

I don't feel like there are any kontras worth mentioning, as there are very few. The few "kontras" that I have experienced so far, could be ironed out with either my boss or the management team – who are always very helpful and responsive to my requests or concerns.

Advice to Management

Continue being transparent and open to your employees, as this will continue to motivate them and make them want to perform well.

Adverity 2019-10-01
  6. "Amazing office amazing community"

I have been working at Adverity full-time

Pros

Awesome people all around the world, amazing view, team events, flexibility.

Cons

Not so many possibilities to learn from other departments

Adverity 2019-09-30
  7. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna

I have been working at Adverity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-great product -flat hierarchy -amazing team and culture - a great a opportunity to grow for hard working people

Cons

The company is growing fast, so this always brings some bumps on the road. However, the communication with the management team is very good and ensures all the problems are solved swiftly.

Adverity 2019-09-26

"love the spirit and culture - chance to make an impact..."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Vienna

I have been working at Adverity full-time for more than a year

Pros

- highly motivated team with a make-do attitude - international setup with teammates from all over Europe striving for the same goal - strong feedback-culture that prolifers a good setup for personal growth and development. It really feels like everyone is acting in the same concert to make things happen. - chance to grasp great insights into the SaaS / Martech / Marketing ecosystem - great team events and activities, even if office hours are over, it´s great to spend time with the team - guess you make not just colleagues but actually friends. - taking part in shifting the ways to work with data and tapping into AI and ML features, not just buzzword kicking, but see how it can actually be applied in a beneficial way in day2day use-cases

Cons

growing fast, the steep learning curve in the beginning - so if you are not the type being okay with a fast-paced environment, you need to adapt. but you get all the help needed ;) Otherwise, you will be finding your "happy place"

Advice to Management

please keep it going like that, would not have expected anything better.

Adverity 2019-09-17
  9. "great company"

I have been working at Adverity full-time

Pros

flat hierarchies, nice colleagues, atmosphere

Cons

you feel pressured to participate in after-work activities

Adverity 2019-09-18
  10. "Best place to work"

I have been working at Adverity full-time

Pros

Great people, amazing opportunities, awesome product.

Cons

At the moment, there is nothing I dislike.

Adverity 2019-09-18