Amplify Trading Reviews
77% would recommend to a friend
(46 total reviews)
Will de Lucy and Piers Curran
99% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about Amplify Trading? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Amplify Trading employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great staff from a range of background all of whom are very friendly, approachable and willing to help" (in 7 reviews)
- "Excellent training and mentorship" (in 7 reviews)
- "Fantastic, friendly culture with great work" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly environment, invaluable knowledge, amazing people" (in 5 reviews)
- "I was concerned about the course being online now but it was actually run smoothly and everyone was able to interact as if you were there in person." (in 3 reviews)
Found 46 of over 168 reviews
Updated 19 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.01 Aug 2023Summer Analyst ProgramFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- lots of insight to buy side, sell side and banking division of IB
- attend it before year 1 or year 2, if you attend at your last year, it is too late
- 5.021 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Team of very smart and capable individuals, hugely passionate about making finance accessible, great energy around the office. Easy access to directors
Because of the flat hierarchy, you need to be self-motivated and proactive in taking things on. Clear accountability for what you do
- 5.023 May 2019Backed Futures TraderCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
I started the 9-week course this March with Amplify after previously taking the 1-week course back in December 2018. I absolutely loved my time with them and came out with an Advanced Level 5 Diploma in Trading & Financial Market Analysis. Their level of education is second to none. Led by ex-traders and market analysts, they really do teach you how to trade on a professional level. You will learn the ins and outs of monetary policy, fiscal policy, correlations, and much more that really drives the markets and moves money from different assets. I started as a complete novice trader and am now thrilled to be backed by Amplify and trading futures contracts with them. If you are a retail trader I will strongly advise you to take this course and check out Amplify. Without their tuition, you will just be shooting in the dark!
No Cons for me. Very good from start to finish
- 5.06 Sept 2017Graduate StudentFormer EmployeeSouthampton, England
i think this is an excellent place for any person who is interested in having practical and theoretical experience about trading and reacting to market news. All the mentors are willing to support the trainees and improve their knowledge. Honestly, this was the best experience i have gotten so far.
There are no downsides. Everything is available in front of us to learn and ask questions about it. Even when in doubt, we can try the strategies under real-life conditions and check the results. If the trainee is willing to learn and experience new things, he will enjoy every single training day with amplify trading.
Amplify Trading Reviews FAQs
Amplify Trading has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 168 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Amplify Trading to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of Amplify Trading employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Amplify Trading 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.