90% would recommend to a friend
(34 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
Found 34 of over 36 reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Dynamic teams who care about their work and the impact the business can have" (in 7 reviews)
- "A great culture and atmosphere that motivates you to join their vision and make an actual impact in the mobility industry." (in 5 reviews)
- "The company culture is also great with staff regularly socialising together outside of office hours" (in 4 reviews)
- "Fantastic office space" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.09 Aug 2023Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
From the interview process they were very open about what they did well and hurdles that they faced in the industry, as well as time lines to next steps & decision. The interview pack was also very helpful throughout and guides you in the right direction. Process: - I had two initial calls with my manager (as there were two separate roles) with another member of the team joining the second - Then presentation & meet SMT First 30, 60, 90 days are laid out very clearly, and everyone is more than happy to help new starters. The senior management are also very approachable.
Number of remote workers means they don't new huge numbers in person. They do however organise travel for team meetings.
- 5.015 Aug 2023GIS TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Appyway is a very welcoming and open company to work for, they provide loads of perks and benefits when becoming an employee here. Great onboarding process where you learn about the different aspects of the company and people are more than happy to answer any questions you have. Interesting work with opportunities to increase your skillset, alongside supportive managers and team members.
None so far, already feel like a valued member of the team :)
- 5.016 Aug 2023Customer Success ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Genuinely a great place to work, management have a good vision for the future and communicate it often and clearly. Onwards and upwards!
None that I can think of!
- 5.09 Aug 2023Junior QA EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Generous salary + good benefits Teem meet-ups COLA adjustments
Can become busy, but no more than anywhere else I've worked
- 5.029 Jul 2022Partnerships ManagerCurrent Employee
The onboarding process was fantastic, the company does everything to ensure that you are trained in the field. It ensures that you get quality time with the right people early on and encourages you to reach out to others who are always very open to chatting and sharing their experience. They have a great attitude towards culture and very quickly you feel like there is a community within the organisation, even when you are working remotely. I've also not worked at an organisations where the feedback loop is so professional, feel listened to and respected.
So far none. Just needed five words.
- 5.016 Aug 2022Digital Marketing ExecutiveCurrent Employee
A great culture and atmosphere that motivates you to join their vision and make an actual impact in the mobility industry. The onboarding process was great and straight to the point by providing all information and assistance needed to begin your appy journey.
Far now nothing. Just enjoying the process!
- 5.06 Jul 2022Junior Test EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Forward thinking in terms of values, culture, working location options Generous w/re to perks, salary, etc Large amount of company endorsed socials, groups, etc Extremely friendly colleagues & Onboarding
Slightly steeper learning curve, though 99% of the pressure has absolutely been self inflicted!
- 5.07 Apr 2022Product OwnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- An innovative, forward-thinking company who are looking to secure its place as a key player within the smart parking/smart mobility industries - The work is highly interesting and rewarding. And supporting decarbonisation! - Customer/user driven development - No idea is stupid - everything is carefully considered. A really supportive, collaborative team - Great working culture. Friendly and relaxed, but hardworking/driven team - Great flexibility in terms of working location - Flat structure - Fantastic office space - Great pay and benefits
Stretched teams and not enough resource currently to deliver what is needed to really grow at the same pace as the industry. However, this looks set to change.
- 5.016 May 2022Customer Success ExecutiveCurrent Employee
- A dynamic and knowledgeable team brimming with great ideas - A visionary CEO - A friendly and supportive onboarding process - A product that's innovative that the team genuinely believe in - Great company culture
It's hard not to be intimidated by the brilliance of everyone around you!
AppyWay Reviews FAQs
AppyWay has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at AppyWay to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
90% of AppyWay employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AppyWay 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.