Aspire Technology Solutions Reviews

62 Comments

Tech

283.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Aspire Technology Solutions~1450175
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Great Culture and Career Paths

Jun 23, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- opportunity to work on yourself, develop skills and progress through the company is within your own control if you work for it. - Leadership team are inspiring and are more than just your senior and line managers, but life coaches. - company perks and employee benefits are great- - Your voice is always heard if you have ideas or have any concerns you would like to raise. - Flexibility with your own day and you are in control of your own diaries and fully manage your own time.

Cons

- There is a small divide between departments - More regular salary reviews on performance and to reflect rising cost of living don’t happen as often as they should.

2. 5.0

Amazing work place!

May 12, 2022 - Field Services Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing office, fantastic perks, endless progression.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Great place to work

May 12, 2022 - Solutions Engineer in Gateshead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

New office / location, culture.

Cons

Not applicable. I haven't had any cons.

4. 5.0

Awesome

May 2, 2022 - Third Line Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

brilliant management, love working heree

Cons

none at all - it's great

5. 1.0

Going Back to Old Ways

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great new office to work in, that's probably about it.

Cons

Management of the service desk is non-extant since so many people have left. Teams are left without any leads and nobody wants to step up and manage. Decisions made by service desk management aren't always made clear to the directors, some of which are having a negative effect on employee wellbeing. No progression if your face doesn't fit. Rubbish salary bands. No remuneration for success, unless it is outstanding then you get to go to Portugal?? What about the rest of us doing a good job? Service desk is stats based, often these reflect unfairly on the engineer.

1 person found this review helpful

Aspire Technology Solutions Response

Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we continuously look to ensure that Aspire is a great place to work so your feedback is appreciated. We very much encourage our colleagues to input and speak up on matters that affect them at work as this is very valuable to influence our decision-making. As you know we run people surveys, hold regular all company webinars with an ‘Ask Chris’ section and our leadership team operates an open-door policy - we listen to feedback and act on it. Aspire is well aware that if we do not pay competitively in the market we will not be able to attract and retain our top talent to continue our success. We aim to pay in the upper quartile of salary bands as well as having a well-rounded total employment offer in terms of our benefits package, how we work and up-skilling current colleagues. Growing our own talent at Aspire is something we have always been passionate about and continue to do so. We actively encourage internal applicants to all of our vacancies. This promotes inclusion, retains Aspire knowledge within Aspire to benefit our customers and we enjoy watching our colleague’s exciting career journeys. We are committed to investing in our colleagues to give them the skills and experience to help them succeed in the long term. Our colleagues development is imperative – to support this we need great people managers. We recognise that currently there are some Team Leader vacancies within the Service Desk and we are actively working our way through the recruitment process to ensure we place (either internally or externally) the right candidate into the right roles to support colleagues. With reference to your comment about wellbeing, I encourage you to make use of the support available as an Aspire employee. Our Employee Assistance Program provides 24/7, 365 support to all colleagues and you also have access to face-to-face counseling if necessary. In addition to this, if you don’t feel comfortable speaking to your line manager regarding your wellbeing, the HR team is on hand to support you as necessary. Once again, thank you for your review and for providing feedback. I hope it is reassuring that feedback is acted upon. I am more than happy to put some time aside to discuss your concerns in further detail, if that would be of benefit to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

6. 5.0

Fantastic progression

Apr 1, 2022 - Professional Services in Gateshead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great progression opportunities, agile leadership team that listens, flexibility, great benefits

Cons

None that I can think of

7. 5.0

Great

Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent company to work for.

Cons

None to mention, very good employer

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Gateshead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great new building with a central location Fair renumeration and benefits package Friendly and welcoming culture Well structured and organised teams

Cons

None that I can think of

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Jan 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely new office on the Quayside. Fair salary brackets and a super friendly work environment.

Cons

Lack of senior leadership throughout the service desk

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Continuing to grow and invest in the right areas - service and security

Jan 27, 2022 - Account Manager in Gateshead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Customer focused business always looking at ways to improve.

Cons

Thier pay structure is rather uncompetitive in the sales industry but the ability to sell against competitiors is strong

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews

Aspire Technology Solutions Reviews FAQs

Aspire Technology Solutions has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Aspire Technology Solutions to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 14% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Aspire Technology Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Aspire Technology Solutions. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

87% of Aspire Technology Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aspire Technology Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Aspire Technology Solutions to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Aspire Technology Solutions Job Seekers