Attest Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 27 of over 29 reviews

4.9
Attest CEO Jeremy King (no image)
Jeremy King
  1. 5.0

Great company

Oct 21, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lovely People - Good management - Good pay

Cons

- Promotional framework could be clearer

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Oct 21, 2021 - Senior SDR in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Autonomy - Great people - Good pay

Cons

- Ambiguous promotion framework - Not very diverse

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great environment if you want to tackle interesting problems in a great culture

Jul 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Empowered from day 1 to tackle hard challenges, work with a very supportive + brilliant team.

Cons

This type of environment is very conducive to individuals who thrive when they are given a lot of trust and autonomy. The slight downside to this is that sometimes individuals who do not have these characteristics can exist but not thrive in this environment, and it can take a while for management to catch on that this is the case.

4. 5.0

100% recommended!

Apr 6, 2021 - Account Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Attest has been so far the highlight of my career. I started as a Sales Development Rep and progressed into an Account Executive role, now closing new business thanks to all the opportunities I received at Attest. There were plenty and I might forget a few, but some of them were: - A safe space to experiment and learn as the company grew on different approaches to bring revenue in - A platform for growth with a great tech stack for sourcing and developing sales opportunities - A yearly learning and development budget to develop in areas we'd like to grow further - Support from management for career development opportunities and support from other members in other teams - An incredibly transparent communication process that helped us navigate the Covid-19 storm in the best possible way, with no single employee being put on furlough or losing their jobs - Full support re-mental health and wellbeing and reinforcing the need to take headspace when things were tough during lockdown - An incredible culture and group of individuals to get inspired from and work with every day

Cons

Sometimes it can be fast paced. But that's the nature of being at a start up. Might not be for the more routine-driven folks, especially in sales!

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great people, great company

Apr 16, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are great, managers are incredibly supportive and senior leadership team is very transparent

Cons

No Cons from my time

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome year of growth and development

Mar 24, 2021 - Junior Data Scientist in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Independence and autonomy are really encouraged while always finding support and helping hands from colleagues/managers - I really enjoyed the opportunity to experiment and try new/state of the art techniques in the DS team - high coding standards in the ds team: while this can be a big impact at first, it is really important later on - loads of time to learn new things/techniques/soft skills - people care: they care about you, your well-being, they would go above and beyond to help you in any way they can. And this happens both within the team but also outside with other teams/managers/C-level. - Transparency company-wide: weekly CEO company-wide updates on "how the company is doing" + opportunity for hard questions/conversations to be addressed openly by management - well defined, structured feedback and career framework(s) so you know exactly what you need to develop to hit that next target

Cons

There are no cons, I had an awesome experience there and would highly recommend it. The only thing is that people care and will help you as much as they can but you have to also give back and actively be part of the "family". So if you want a comfortable 9-5 with no responsibilities then this may not be for you.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Talk about a wonderful, wild journey at Attest!

Mar 23, 2021 - Director, Brand Communications in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- a truly ambitious company with strong leadership from the 2 founders. I think this is something that can't be undervalued as I miss it now - ambition brings people together, and it's a joy to work somewhere that has ambitious leaders from the get-go. - I was given autonomy to proceed with what I felt made sense in terms of strategy, I never felt like i had to concede my opinions or views because I wasn't as senior as other folks in the room. - As a growing company, there is so much room to influence processes, product, marketing, you name it. It's great to work somewhere that is open to your opinions and ready to change things if they're not working. - the learning potential at Attest was unprecedented for me - I learned more in my 2 years here than I could have hoped for. The team at Attest have set me up for success in future roles; I know what good looks like, I feel more confident making decisions because I've seen things go right and wrong first-hand, and I also know the types of teams I want to build because I was given the chance to do just that at Attest. - Attest invested heavily in our mental health and wellbeing, offering up Sanctus sessions, mental health days (with no need to contextualize and defend the need for one, which (as an anxious person) I really relished), and kind People folks to talk to. - I've never worked with this many equally smart and kind people in one company. Attest is kind of a unicorn in that way; they've managed to hire people that are equal parts kind and intelligent, which makes going to work a joy.

Cons

- As with any fast-growing scaleup, things change quickly and things move at a super fast pace. If that's not something that excites you, Attest is likely not the right place for you. -

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to grow and learn

Feb 18, 2021 - Functional Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many things. - Caring culture, that focuses on developing people. - Cutting edge technology and ways of working to learn from. - Exciting rocket ship vision, and opportunities to be part of it. - They really look after people behind the scenes.

Cons

- High standards for interviews and company growth. - Constant evolution, which is great for learning and exploring, but it is constant. - Hard problems to solve, again great for learning, but Attest challenges are hard ones.

9. 5.0

Nice company

Oct 12, 2020 - Software Development Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture Open minded people Smart engineers

Cons

Nothing is bad about attest

10. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Jul 8, 2020 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company lives its values, when they say "people first" and "responsible autonomy from day one" they mean it. Attest has a keen focus on employees' growth and development and has managed to pull together a group of super talented, engaging people who care about the product and our customers.

Cons

There's no such thing as micromanagement here - when the company says trust and responsible autonomy they mean it. You're trusted and encouraged to take on challenges and push yourself out of your comfort zone, that might not be for everyone.

2 people found this review helpful