Attest Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2022

Found 35 of over 37 reviews

4.7
Attest CEO Jeremy King (no image)
Jeremy King

What people are saying about Attest

Join the conversation on

Travel Recommendations

19d

an

Associate Manager

Give me feedback on our restaurant list for Rome! Have you eaten at any of these and can attest to if they’re good or bad? Some are quick bites, others are more formal. Just want to avoid the tourist traps and eat good food: Sciascia Cafe, i Dolci di Nonna Vincenza, Osteria da Fortunata, Frigidarium, Seu Pizza Illuminati, La Tavernaccia da Bruno, Pizzeria la Boccaccia, Suppli, Mercato di Testaccio, Flavio al Velvevodetto, Felice a Testaccio.

3 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jul 27, 2022 - Account Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started at Attest nearly 3 years ago as a temporary Executive Assistant. I had previously been in a toxic work environment , I wasn't sure I liked being an EA and I was temping while I figured this out. As soon as I entered Attest everyone was so lovely, friendly and welcoming and there was such positive vibes around the office, something I had not been used to. I told myself give it two weeks and true colours, office politics will show, but this didn't happen, Attest is genuinely like this from the top down, full of truly lovely, fun people to work with. I decided I really wanted to stay but I didn't want to be an EA, this decision was met with total understanding and kindness, and I was even given the opportunity to see where else I could slot in at attest. Two years and two promotions later I am very happy as an Account Executive in a great sales team.

Cons

Benefits could be better - currently no health cover

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Jul 20, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team and all the needed resources to succeed

Cons

My experience has been great so far

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A wonderful place to work

Jun 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive, caring environment - Great work-life balance - Lovely office - Really smart colleagues - Clear progression framework - Not cult-y like other startups - Jeremy is switched on and thoughtful - Ego free culture

Cons

- Lots of change happening but that’s to be expected at a fast growing startup.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great company providing lots of room for progression.

Jun 9, 2022 - SDR Team Lead in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Growing fast. - Lots of room for growth and development with managers working with employees to understand their long-term goals. E.G. I started as an SDR, progressed to Senior SDR and had conversations around an AE role but turned it down as felt it wasn't right and then became an SDR Team Lead. - Autonomous working style.

Cons

No real cons from my perspective. I personally have had a great experience and journey at Attest and looking forward to seeing where we go next.

5. 3.0

Not a tech company

May 18, 2022 - Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Relaxed environment. * Remote work friendly. * Office is nice.

Cons

* Product and tech are just necessary evils. * There is no vision to follow. * The techstack is overcomplicated/mediocre. * Inflated titles/favoritism.

12 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Outstanding

May 13, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Product is great, people are amazing, a genuinely good and healthy culture. You will not regret working here.

Cons

Not for you if the thought of an office full of dogs alarms you

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great company but needs help

Feb 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some *really* smart people Really great product Hybrid working policy You're free to do your job how you see fit

Cons

We're in scale up mode and losing some of the magic we once enjoyed big staff and management changes in the last few months Leadership team is too small and inexperienced to successfully support the number of departments they do The recent vaccine mandate has really rocked the boat and risks losing talented people

7 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good but like every start-up

Dec 23, 2021 - Guest Talent Coordinator in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been seeing lots of posts about Attest doing well (no shock), and I'm so thrilled. They're a good bunch of people, founder Jermey was so welcoming - truly thought you could take any question to him and have a non-judgemental response, nice to have that as a junior employee.

Cons

At the time, going through lots of change but very much expected.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great company

Oct 21, 2021 - Senior SDR in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Autonomy - Great people - Good pay

Cons

- Ambiguous promotion framework - Not very diverse

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great company

Oct 21, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lovely People - Good management - Good pay

Cons

- Promotional framework could be clearer

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

Attest Reviews FAQs

Attest has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Attest to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Attest employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Attest. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

91% of Attest employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Attest 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Attest to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits.

Popular Careers with Attest Job Seekers