Found 22 of over 23 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Audiense? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Audiense employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.05 Feb 2019Head of PartnershipsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great team, great product, feel valued, flexible and understanding.
This is not a con however as a small team you are sometimes stretched outside of your personal role. This does however mean more experience!!
- 5.014 Nov 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Lovely bunch of people, who made me feel welcome straight away. Something I've learned from and tried to do to others who have joined since. With employees working in multiple different countries, a real effort is made to bring us together, despite the distance. There's regularly new opportunities and things to do. If you're smart and active, you can build up quite a repository of skills and experience. A CEO who truly cares about the people and company, but who is also smart enough to surround himself with people who are stronger in some areas than him and listens to their advice. Excellent business projections and product developments are in place for the next year, so there's many things on the horizon.
It's a company that's gone from start-up, to a more established business in a few short years. As a result, there's occasionally some internal teething problems during periods of growth as we change and adapt. Not necessarily something that's unique to this company, but it's where most issues have arisen from and where I see us facing challenges in the future.
- 4.029 Sept 2016SDRCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Great team, all willing to go the extra mile for the good of others. Supportive, helpful and fun! - All areas of the company work closely together and communication between the areas of the business are great. - Good career prospects with loads of opportunities to grow as a rounded individual - this comes from being part of highly driven and well organised teams. - Excellent opportunity to extend your professional network, constantly meeting new people in an exciting sector.
- Office can sometimes be very quiet so still need to find the right balance between focused working and that business buzz - I think a new work space would help. - As everyone is very busy sometimes it can be hard to pin down managers, some are better than others at sticking to arranged times, this just needs to be replicated across everyone.2
- 5.023 Sept 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Apart from the fact that working in a startup gives you the opportunity to work in many different tasks an also the chance to get some responsibilities that you would not get in any other kind of business, the best thing about Audiense is the team. Feels like a family and there's always something that makes you go home happy, every single day.
There's always so much stuff going on and sometimes you can feel quite lost, you just need to find the way to keep going and learn from it. There's always someone there to help you.3
- 4.027 Jun 2019Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Carlos the COO, without question, left a significant imprint on my working life, and indeed my life. His ambition, energy, forth-right (albeit lost in translation) nature taught me a great deal about entrepreneurship and getting stuff done. Love him or hate him, you will learn a lot by working with him and you will feel encouraged with your ideas. - In the middle of a managerial change, I was given the confidence to roll out a business development idea and had the managers trust to help hire some new members of staff. This experience taught me a huge deal and has carried me into my media and film career. - The tool albeit conflated with different uses and practicalities at the time, was great to work with and even better discussing with businesses who wanted to learn how social media insights can help them be better. - Javier is a cool, interesting and compassionate person. I firmly believe by working with him, you'll enjoy your day-to-day. Also, you'll learn a lot. - The team changed a little while I was there, however, the dynamic was always really interesting and although towards the end of my time there I didn't take part as much as I should, I felt the company had some really honest, hard-working and decent people. You will have fun here.
- I own responsibility here, I don't think I was the best at selling the platform. But during the time I was there, the product was beginning to undergo some changes and it was hard to outline the clear features and benefits for some of the businesses I was speaking too. I believe the product has streamlined now.
- 4.02 Dec 2016Sales DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- friendly and fun people and environment - "can do" culture to overcome any challenges - great clients to work with across many sectors - access to the Co-founders to help where needed - aggressive growth strategy and an aligned workforce
- too many manual admin tasks, although becoming more automated - lack of clear internal career progression, risk of losing great staff
- 4.023 Sept 2016Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Fun team & recognition for good work Doing exciting work with clients which will continue with growth Flat structure improves communication
Clarity of direction from management2
- 4.023 Sept 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great environment to work in, friendly team, fast paced, challenging, but an overall pleasure.
Office can be too quiet at times, maybe lacks space.1
- 5.08 Jun 2021Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCórdoba
They have a great product, driven by the experience of the founders. You'll get support from them and time to learn.
Nothing I can think of.
Audiense Reviews FAQs
Audiense has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 23 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Audiense to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of Audiense employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Audiense 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.