Audiense Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Audiense Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2019

4.2
Audiense CEO Javier Burón (no image)
Javier Burón
  1. "Head of Partnerships"

Current Employee - Head of Partnerships in London, England

I have been working at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team, great product, feel valued, flexible and understanding.

Cons

This is not a con however as a small team you are sometimes stretched outside of your personal role. This does however mean more experience!!

Audiense2019-02-05
  2. "Life Changing, Hard Work & Great Team"

Former Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I worked at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Carlos the COO, without question, left a significant imprint on my working life, and indeed my life. His ambition, energy, forth-right (albeit lost in translation) nature taught me a great deal about entrepreneurship and getting stuff done. Love him or hate him, you will learn a lot by working with him and you will feel encouraged with your ideas. - In the middle of a managerial change, I was given the... confidence to roll out a business development idea and had the managers trust to help hire some new members of staff. This experience taught me a huge deal and has carried me into my media and film career. - The tool albeit conflated with different uses and practicalities at the time, was great to work with and even better discussing with businesses who wanted to learn how social media insights can help them be better. - Javier is a cool, interesting and compassionate person. I firmly believe by working with him, you'll enjoy your day-to-day. Also, you'll learn a lot. - The team changed a little while I was there, however, the dynamic was always really interesting and although towards the end of my time there I didn't take part as much as I should, I felt the company had some really honest, hard-working and decent people. You will have fun here.

Cons

- I own responsibility here, I don't think I was the best at selling the platform. But during the time I was there, the product was beginning to undergo some changes and it was hard to outline the clear features and benefits for some of the businesses I was speaking too. I believe the product has streamlined now.

Advice to Management

There's none other than, keep up the ambitions I saw at my time there. It was exciting to be a part of and although like everything, it was hard at times, I felt truly supported by my team. Carlos, if you're reading, although I was a small part of the SocialBro/Audiense story, it was a great experience and I want to say thanks to you and Javier for giving me confidence in my ideas. It's carried me in my much-wanted... change in career and I wish nothing but huge success for you all.

Audiense2019-06-28
  3. "Used to be a great place to work"

I worked at Audiense full-time

Pros

Company culture, community and freedom

Cons

Change in management and disregard for employees

Audiense2019-02-08
  4. "Inspirational people"

Current Employee - Sales Director in London, England

I have been working at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

- friendly and fun people and environment - "can do" culture to overcome any challenges - great clients to work with across many sectors - access to the Co-founders to help where needed - aggressive growth strategy and an aligned workforce

Cons

- too many manual admin tasks, although becoming more automated - lack of clear internal career progression, risk of losing great staff

Advice to Management

involve your employees of all positions in senior decision-making meetings to ensure that Audiense promotes an inclusive environment where we can all learn from each other.

Audiense2016-12-02
  5. "Exciting company with huge potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Audiense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lovely bunch of people, who made me feel welcome straight away. Something I've learned from and tried to do to others who have joined since. With employees working in multiple different countries, a real effort is made to bring us together, despite the distance. There's regularly new opportunities and things to do. If you're smart and active, you can build up quite a repository of skills and experience. A... CEO who truly cares about the people and company, but who is also smart enough to surround himself with people who are stronger in some areas than him and listens to their advice. Excellent business projections and product developments are in place for the next year, so there's many things on the horizon.

Cons

It's a company that's gone from start-up, to a more established business in a few short years. As a result, there's occasionally some internal teething problems during periods of growth as we change and adapt. Not necessarily something that's unique to this company, but it's where most issues have arisen from and where I see us facing challenges in the future.

Advice to Management

We've got good people all the way through the company. While it needs experience to lead it to new places, I think the longer-term vision of the business needs to incorporate meaningful ways of bringing people up to some of the more senior positions.

Audiense2016-11-14

"Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Audiense full-time

Pros

Apart from the fact that working in a startup gives you the opportunity to work in many different tasks an also the chance to get some responsibilities that you would not get in any other kind of business, the best thing about Audiense is the team. Feels like a family and there's always something that makes you go home happy, every single day.

Cons

There's always so much stuff going on and sometimes you can feel quite lost, you just need to find the way to keep going and learn from it. There's always someone there to help you.

Advice to Management

More catch ups, sometimes we need some help/tips/support. Completely understand you have n time even for yourselves, but is the only thing I would ask for. Of course some people are very good at this, just need a balance with the others.

Audiense2016-09-23

"Great place to learn, develop and enjoy work!"

Current Employee - SDR in London, England

I have been working at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great team, all willing to go the extra mile for the good of others. Supportive, helpful and fun! - All areas of the company work closely together and communication between the areas of the business are great. - Good career prospects with loads of opportunities to grow as a rounded individual - this comes from being part of highly driven and well organised teams. - Excellent opportunity to extend your... professional network, constantly meeting new people in an exciting sector.

Cons

- Office can sometimes be very quiet so still need to find the right balance between focused working and that business buzz - I think a new work space would help. - As everyone is very busy sometimes it can be hard to pin down managers, some are better than others at sticking to arranged times, this just needs to be replicated across everyone.

Advice to Management

Slightly more acknowledgement from the top wouldn't go a miss - but keep going the way we are going and things will be great!

Audiense2016-09-29

"Get out as much as you put in"

Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun team & recognition for good work Doing exciting work with clients which will continue with growth Flat structure improves communication

Cons

Clarity of direction from management

Advice to Management

More transparency of career progressions & company direction

Audiense2016-09-23

"Great place, with a great team"

I have been working at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment to work in, friendly team, fast paced, challenging, but an overall pleasure.

Cons

Office can be too quiet at times, maybe lacks space.

Advice to Management

Invest in an office radio and maybe get a bigger space.

Audiense2016-09-23
  10. "A great place to learn and a fantastic culture"

Former Employee - Senior Frontend Engineer in Barcelona

I worked at Audiense full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote first work culture Technically very challenging Uses a modern stack Friendly and welcoming team No bureaucracy

Cons

I joined when the company was still looking for product-market fit and the vision wasn't always clear, which lead to frequent roadmap changes

Advice to Management

Keep pushing for a great company culture and share the vision and the goals of the company as much as possible to align everyone

Audiense2019-05-16