94% would recommend to a friend
(24 total reviews)
94% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 24 of over 25 reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.024 Nov 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSkipton, England
Beyondly live by their values rather than just having them as a marketing exercise. In my years at Beyondly I have been treated with respect and kindness throughout many ups and downs and always felt my line managers, senior managers and rest of the team always had my best interests at heart. I've seen them coach and develop people to achieve the best in their work and personal lives, and whilst not everyone can appreciate what Beyondly is trying to achieve, I truly believe that the majority of people are left inspired and motivated by the way beyondly works.
Regulatory work is incredibly technical and forever changing. Its not for everyone and some people will not like it or struggle to grasp its complexity. This isn't a reflection on Beyondly at all! Just worth considering, as this is more of a calling than a 9-5!Beyondly Response6d
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback – we’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying your experience at Beyondly and that you feel you’ve been supported throughout your career with us. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at HR@beyond.ly
- 2.07 Nov 2023Customer ServiceFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Majority of the staff are lovely.
The culture is suffocating and isolating, you are not allowed to have a bad day if you do and mention anything negative you are accused of affecting the mood of the team! The reason there are so many jobs available is that nobody stays ! It’s not the amazing place they shout so much about . If your face fits you’re fine if not then you don’t stand a chance.Beyondly Response4w
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We agree that we have a great team of people here, and strive to provide an environment that allows employees to flourish and be the best they can be in all areas of their life. So, we are deeply saddened that you’ve felt this way about your experience with us and are grateful for the feedback provided. We want to assure you that the comments raised will be investigated and action will be taken to address any identified improvement areas. We’d be keen to hear more about your experience and how we can improve. If you’d like to share, please email us at HR@beyond.ly.
- 5.09 Aug 2023Data Management Service LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSkipton, England
- Very welcoming and sociable team. - Flexible working initiative is brilliant. - Lots of opportunity for personal and professional development, perfect for me joining as a recent graduate at the time. - Great fun!
- Can be very fast paced with quite high workloads, especially during busy periods. - Office difficult to access by public transport.
- 5.03 Aug 2023Credit ControllerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The culture is a massive pro. Flexible working. Ability to work from home. Team building and social events. Private healthcare. Bonus scheme. Beautiful office surroundings.
Genuinely, can't think of any!
- 4.027 Jun 2023Environmental Customer SupportCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSkipton, England
Very detailed induction plan with a lot to take in. Protected from other influences for the first 3 months, enabling the focus to remain where it needed to be. Everyone is very friendly and always have smiles on their faces!
Initially maybe too many different areas to learn via online presentations (this has since been improved).Beyondly Response6d
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your induction process and our friendly team! We’re glad that you think that our induction process has been improved, but if you have any further feedback to share, please email us at HR@beyond.ly
- 5.024 Mar 2023Managing DirectorFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSkipton, England
Inclusive culture Supportive and dedicated team Variety in workload Flexibility Management are true to vision, purpose and values Operates as a business for good under the B Corp framework Generous and innovative benefits Lots of opportunity for staff feedback Amazing customer base Fabulous suppliers Innovation and new ideas are encouraged Values are understood and respected by all Amazing opportunities for teambuilding Learning and development available to all Lots of career progression opportunities A suite of services that reduce environmental impacts Exciting and fast paced industry where you are encouraged to make a real difference Lots of autonomy at all levels
Engagement from shareholders could be improved
- 5.031 Jan 2023Talent and Culture CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- An ambitious company and a brilliant place to work, where you feel like your voice is heard and your opinions are valued. - The team are incredibly welcoming and support all new members of staff, helping them to understand what we do and feel settled into new roles. - All employees are encouraged to take part in learning and development opportunities and is supported with such. For me this has allowed me to progress my career and be promoted at the company. - The culture is fantastic, and there's lots of work done to make sure that this isn't lost as we grow in numbers.
Not a con but something to be prepared for is the faced paced work. There's never a moment where you'll be wondering what to do!
- 5.011 Jan 2023Quality ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSkipton, England
Excellent benefits including flexible and home working , private medical insurance and a health and wellbeing allowance. In my 8+ years at the company I can honestly say I've never been bored or had a dull moment, each day is a school day! I feel challenged, but never pressured and there is ample opportunity for progression and there is a real focus on training and development of staff. A great culture, and working environment. Management who really care and want the best for you.
Intense workloads at times, salaries could be better however this is countered with the bonuses and benefits package
- 4.011 Jan 2023Compliance Customer ServiceCurrent Employee
There is the opportunity to get involved in different areas of the business from early on in employment and cross-team collaboration is encouraged. Great perks e.g., Perkbox, wellbeing allowance, car share policy.
The office is not in an easily accessible location unless you drive and live near Skipton. With the business growing and new people joining frequently the effectiveness of the training and induction programme is not always the most efficient or relevant.
Beyondly Reviews FAQs
Beyondly has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 25 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Beyondly to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
94% of Beyondly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beyondly 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.