CACI (UK) Reviews

Found 174 of over 184 reviews

3.9
CACI (UK) Chief Executive Greg Bradford
Greg Bradford
Pros
  • "Good people with a focus on continuous improvement, good work/life balance(in 15 reviews)

• "Work life balance - hours are shorlt 9(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Senior management are totally out of touch(in 7 reviews)

• "You can choose to stay away from them but that'll halt your career progression(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

165 Comments

Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Sep 23, 2021 - Bid Team in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Full benefits Consistent hours Interesting work Potential for growth Friendly coworkers Solid management team

Cons

I don’t have anything to add to this section.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Only good things to say about my time at CACI

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have nothing but good things to say about CACI. I learned a lot while working here, met some amazing people whom I’m still friends with to this day, and enjoyed every minute of my time here. The good days more than made up for the bad, and I know I wouldn’t have the job I do today if it weren’t for the experience I gained while working here.

Cons

Working with frustrated clients got very stressful at times. You need a lot of patience.

3. 5.0

Full job autonomy

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at CACI was my first taste of being given full autonomy in my job role. At previous companies, I was always being watched over like a hawk. Every move I made was scrutinized and I felt like I was working under a microscope. Here, they give you all the company-specific info you need, train you, outline your duties and responsibilities, and then give you space to actually do them. If I ever needed assistance or further guidance, I need only ask and I was given all the help I need. But other than that, I was left to my own devices during my work day. It was an unexpectedly wonderful perk to working for CACI, and when I began looking for employment elsewhere it was my second top priority (after pay).

Cons

I didn’t see the opportunities for growth that I was looking for out of my career. I want to be in a managerial position within a company after about 2 years and they require more commitment from their employees.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The people here are everything

Sep 8, 2021 - Data Scientist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone in the office is so genuinely warm and welcoming, that I instantly felt like part of the team. I also greatly appreciate just how clean the office is, and bright. I know I have a harder time getting work done in dark, dingy spaces, so this is a big pro for me. It isn’t just my coworkers who are wonderful though, the management team here is excellent. They really go above and beyond to help new hires transition smoothly into their new position. I’ve been treated with nothing but kindness and respect by everyone in the office, and it’s a change from my old job that I would definitely say is for the better!

Cons

I can’t think of a single one. I know I haven’t been with the company long, but I feel like I’ll be hard-pressed even in another 10 years to find anything I don’t like about working here.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Helpful, supportive coworkers

Sep 7, 2021 - Software Architect in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. This is my first job and I really appreciate how kind everyone has been. It makes me excited to come into work each day because I’m never worried about not knowing what to do.

Cons

Nothing that I’ve noticed yet, but I haven’t even been here a full year. I feel like there’s so much to learn and experience still.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pay doesn't scale with growth, out of touch CEO

Sep 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Other members of staff were excellent. Was a fantastic opportunity for technical development.

Cons

As your technical skills progress the salary increases offered do not come anywhere close to the industry standards. Sense that management look down on general employees. Senior management can be rude when talking to lower ranked employees. General hostility towards employees such as large (3 month) notice periods which I believe are a strategy to make it harder to leave/find a new job.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A strong environment through tough times

Aug 31, 2021 - Executive Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having been here a number of years, I have had plenty of success, and always extoled the virtues of the ability to grow and develop here.

Cons

Some periods are very intense, but the development of shared resource are helping alleviate that

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Tried and true

Aug 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s easy working for such a well-established company that already has everything figured out All necessary systems and processes are in place, you just have to follow them Job roles are clearly outlined and nothing is expected outside of one’s given job description Career paths are laid out for those who are willing to put in the time and effort to move up. Management sticks with what they know, so every day is consistent and fairly predictable.

Cons

1. Things aren’t constantly changing day to day – that’s not a con for me, but it’s worth adding to this review so that anyone looking for that kind of environment will know this isn’t it.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great people but not so great management

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caci was a great place to work with.You had a lot of help from your peer group and lots of helping hands. The summer parties were great to bond with colleagues.

Cons

No importance given to training. No one to listen to your problems. Sometimes they do not hire people to perform a particular role and expect you to do it without complaining.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong leadership

Aug 25, 2021 - Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is 100% focused on building partnerships… not just with clients, but among team members as well. They understand how to get employees invested in the company’s success, and that’s key to creating a productive work environment.

Cons

Not everyone can handle the fast-paced work environment. If you aren’t good at multi-tasking, you’ll probably get overwhelmed here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Reviews