80% would recommend to a friend
(8 total reviews)
74% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 8 of over 9 reviews
Updated 29 Apr 2021
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.06 Oct 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good VC backed and good technology stack. Team is good but management is not making use of them.
Work culture is not good and there is no clear direction for the management. More pressure on the employees. Exit policies are not good. Very few talented people but they are silent and they don't mind what is happening in the system. No clear communication of requirements and req changes in hours. HR policies have to improve a lot, bashing employees for each and every thing is not good. Pay is below the market standard and appraisals are not good.2
- 5.029 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRedwood Shores, CA
Great people. Everyone at the US office works tirelessly to promote the product. As an early-stage startup, this is a huge plus. Colleagues are very intelligent, dedicated and humble, so it's an excellent environment for people who want to stretch their skill set.
There is a bit of a disconnect between the US and India offices, but for the most part the teams work well in conjunction with one another.
- 4.01 Oct 2015UI DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
One of the best startup company, You have lots of scope to learn new technologies and you can stretch your skill set. We have smart leads to guide the engineering team. All over i can say who are interested in social media domain, cafyne is the right place to work. Apart from technologies we have lots of facilities
sometime you have to stretch your timings to coordinate with on site team
- 4.013 Nov 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Cutting edge technologies Big market opportunity for social media analytics Great team and company culture with flexible work arrangements Awesome office in Redwood Shores
The development team at the company is distributed and new people are constantly being brought on, leading to some bit of disruption to current focus. The strategy for the services is evolving and hence tasks may get reprioritized frequently.
- 5.030 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeHyderābād
1. One of the best company in providing facilities to the employee 2. Lots of scope to learn new technologies 3. who ever interested in social media domain, I think cafyne is the right place to work.
1. As this is stratup company you have to stretch your timings on demand basis.
- 1.014 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
good pay job security CEO is good
policies are not good, and these only for engineers not for any technically being here is nothing bad politics no clear direction bad food there are some people who is not required in the system US Team needs to get in touch with Indian Team regularly1
- 4.029 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
First mover on an exciting solution for social media. Super nimble. Dedicated core team. Great location.
Company is still figuring out processes.