CloudThing Reviews

Updated May 6, 2022

Found 99 of over 100 reviews

4.8
CloudThing Managing Director Jay Neale (no image)
Jay Neale
Pros
  • "Work Life Balance and also very supportive superior and subordinates(in 12 reviews)

• "Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No Cons Till Now for my Company(in 7 reviews)

• "I haven't found any cons till now(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

210.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=CloudThing~812432
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Feb 10, 2022 - Power Platform Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your treated like a human being Benefits are great Work is good

Cons

None so far, it’s been great

2. 5.0

A rare find indeed !!

Jan 12, 2022 - Senior Sales Consultant in West Bromwich, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technically brilliant and always looking to evolve with the latest Tech trends. This is truly an amazing place to work, great people and a superb Management Team who lead by example

Cons

Our Success has created a challenging environment form a resourcing perspective, however this is to be expected considering our incredible growth

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a great culture

Cons

Equal jobs don't pay the same

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place I've ever worked

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people who really do seem to care about the wellbeing of staff. Everyone pitches in to help each other, management is pretty transparent and they explain why they are making whatever decisions they are making. Really made sure everyone was looked after over lockdown and kept the team spirit going.

Cons

The benefits package probably isn't as competitive as some places, but personally working somewhere I'm happy is more important

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jul 6, 2021 - Operations in Longbridge, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team all striving for the best outcomes

Cons

None at the moment !

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have ever worked for

Jun 7, 2021 - Head of Service Management in Leicester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about the company is amazing. From the people to the office, it's an amazing place to work. When a company you work for dedicates over £1m worth of software development to Not For Profit organisations, as a freebie, then you know you've the right choice. Empathy is respected and emotional intelligence applauded.

Cons

Not really a con but my only comment would be, is that we're a growing company and people unable to keep up may be left behind

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I have ever worked

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have really made an effort to support everyone during the pandemic. In the UK they hired a teacher to support with childcare, and allowed us all to work remotely to stay safe. On top of this throughout 2020 there were constant work socials and resources being shared to try and keep spirits up. Training is encouraged and rewarded with cash prizes for achieving certain certifications Team are all really collaborative, if you have a problem and post it on Teams - you'll be inundated with suggestions and support Great relationship with the team in India, we are all one company and its great to see everyone given an equal opportunity to show what they can do

Cons

Car park is a bit of a nightmare Sometimes management are super busy so you do need to solve some problems on your own or within your team - fine most of the time but can be hard when working remotely

8. 5.0

The dream company

Aug 26, 2020 - Project Manager in Belbroughton, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve never written a review about an employer before, but I’m so bowled over by cloudThing that I think it deserves shouting about. - brilliant intentional culture of transparency, doing the right thing, working hard, looking after each other like a family, supportive, blame free. It really feel like a good place to work for all the right reasons and everyone operates this way. I can’t get over my luck working here. - leaders are incredibly accessible. It is quite a flat structure. This increases speed and with great decision making so projects can move at pace. - the people both ‘can do’ and ‘will do’. The staff here are a project manager’s dream as they are both good at what they do plus they are self motivated and willing to do it! They are hiring the right people to keep a good performance culture. - you are trusted to do your job and be responsible. But support is there whenever you want it, no problem. It is an empowering place to work and it brings out the best in you. - I’m really proud to work here. It’s a credible company.

Cons

I’m over the moon with this company, there are no cons.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work - challenging, rewarding and fun!

May 27, 2020 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing, award winning company Great culture Very flexible, and family orientated Projects that have a real positive impact Very open, honest and transparent leadership Really supportive through the Covid19 pandemic - both of employees and customers

Cons

Nothing that bad - a lot of growth in a short period of time, means that processes are not always stable.

10. 5.0

Make a difference

Feb 20, 2020 - Solutions Architect in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Generally a great bunch of people who love to work together Freedom to be an individual - we're not all expected to be corporate clones People here genuinely care about the work they do, and doing the right thing by client A geek culture - encouraged to live on the cutting edge, keep up-to-date on what's what of tech Get to work with some of the most talented people I've ever met Management actually listen Some really well-considered employee perks and benefits

Cons

It's a fast growing company. Building Future is hard, so it can feel a little disorganised at times. In my experience, from other companies, this is perfectly normal, and the main thing is the growth seems to be to a plan and it is controlled.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Reviews

CloudThing Reviews FAQs

CloudThing has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 100 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at CloudThing to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CloudThing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CloudThing. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

99% of CloudThing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CloudThing 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with CloudThing Job Seekers