CodeClouds Reviews

Found 282 of over 286 reviews

4.8
CodeClouds President Brian Hill
Brian Hill
Pros
  • "Work environment is good, I can say your TL & PM will be very helpful(in 54 reviews)

• "Salary on time on first day of month(in 41 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No such but company can look after connecting leave policy(in 32 reviews)

• "Till now I have not found any cons here(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

very friendly & helping work environment with new opportunities

Jul 23, 2021 - Web Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined 4 months ago as a Web Developer. One of the best Indian IT companies. Why I am saying this, below are the pros for that: 1. the whole interview process was a very good experience for me because interviewers were very friendly & comfortable 2. our TL, PM is very helpful & other seniors everyone is very understanding & always helps a lot if you face any issue 3. my first organization which has a very well management & systematic 4. everyone gets their deserving value here. You will get much appreciation for your good work 5. everything is being followed with time to time perfectly So I feel very lucky for getting opportunity to work here

Cons

there are no cons till now

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's a awesome place to work

May 22, 2021 - Web Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's my dream company. When I quit my last job, my first target was to get job on this company and I think I am quite lucky that I got a job here as a web developer. 1. I joined CodeClouds about 3 months back and I must say that the work culture is excellent with friendly atmosphere . 2. All the senior team members are very helpful and the TL and PM also are very good. 3. Salary structure is very good. And I joined here with a good hike. 4. On time salary on the 1st date of month if the 1st date is not a bank holiday. 5. Awesome work environment with good personal life balance. 6. Flexible timing. 7. Very good learning opportunities are here. 8. Management, Hr department and back office team and the IT support team is so good and are always ready to solve your problems within time. 9. Personal Growth. 10. PF, Esi schemes available. 11. Yearly salary hike. 12. In this covid pandemic also there is no problem with salary that is very good for the employees. I will recommend you can join this company without any hesitation for your growth

Cons

The only cons I think that needs to be changed that the connecting leave policy. If you have any emergency on Friday or Monday and you off on Monday they will cut 3 leaves for Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I don't think there is any other cons. Except this all things are too good. .

Chief Disruptor

Thanks for reviewing us and we appreciate your motivating response to help us scale and improve ourselves for the better!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Very good place to build your career

Jul 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities if employee wants to expand, Management COO and even CEO is approachable, Team mates are approachable too, it's got multiple layers of service departments so you can switch between different technologies as you are fit, no doubt employee centric company, salary on time, insurance benefits and all...

Cons

technology stack needed to be improved to diversify business and it is being done, however not in a fast paced mode. There needs to be more training sessions for new joiners for fundamental concepts of programming or technological domains. It gets hard for teams to accommodate freshers for big projects which have already been built, team members should only be transferring knowledge about the project as they have their hands full, not on programming skills. That should be done by domain trainers.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good place to work with good management and excellent work culture

May 12, 2021 - Frontend Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CodeClouds about 6 months back and I must say that the work culture is excellent with friendly atmosphere with people willing to help at every aspect, be it HR or IT support. Company provides good amenities like good laptop, headphones etc. and hosts multiple cultural festivals. Most upper management staff are good natured and quite welcoming for anyone starting to work here. HR, IT and Backoffice team does help in no time incase of any doubts or queries or issues. In summary, CodeClouds is a good place to work for any web developer.

Cons

Apart from the good things, I'll list out two cons which I dislike :- 1. Weekend Connecting Leave Policy - If i need to take a leave on Monday due to personal reason, company shouldn't deduct 3 days of leave balance as it does currently. 2. Theres no option to include parents in Health Insurance scheme provided by company.

Chief Disruptor

Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing your review. We appreciate your raised concern and we shall take it into consideration as we grow.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Culture and Supportive work environment.

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Web Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having a Great Experience working with CodeClouds. Your expectation of a Good work environment and culture will be met here. Work-life balance is also pretty good. On-time salary. Teammates and seniors are very supportive. Medical facilities & WFH policies are available here.

Cons

Nothing that much that I can share.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome company, employee friendly environment, learning a lot of new things.

Jul 22, 2021 - Software Quality Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

On time salary Work from home setup is given Good mediclaim and gratuity policy Getting some help also on broadband bill and broadband installation.

Cons

I have found no cons, everything is fine

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good working environment and work culture, work life balance is good. On time salary, Teammates and seniors are very supportive. Medical facilities & WFH facilities.

Cons

Nothing till now to describe.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great workplace providing ample opportunities to grow

May 13, 2021 - SEO Analyst in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

* I recently joined CodeClouds during this lockdown. The on boarding process was very smooth and supporting HR & Management. * The company has allowed work from home facility at the beginning of the outbreak and also is providing in time and full salary to all the employees. * They are working out hard so that the workflow is smooth even at home. IT support is too good. * A work environment that facilitates the free exchange of ideas * Seniors are cooperative, helpful and friendly in nature and motivate you to give your best * A company where many people prefer to stay for even upwards of 5+ years due to the dynamic work experience, work-life balance, good management. * Saturday Sunday Fixed off.

Cons

Good and Bad everything depends on Your views and Project.

Chief Disruptor

We value your positive thoughts and experience working with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our processes.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A nice place to work and grow your career

May 13, 2021 - Digital Marketing Assistant in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

CodeClouds is a great place to work, especially if you're a fresher because of its work atmosphere and encouraging seniors. Such innovation has made its employees learn and work things in a practical way, which is exactly what freshers like me look forward to learning when joining a company. I also found that the company thinks a lot about its employees with its health insurance, free meals, competitive and on-time salary policy. Apart from this, I also like the flexible shift timings and weekend off days.

Cons

No such cons found in the company till now.

3 people found this review helpful

Chief Disruptor

We appreciate your encouraging review and thank you dearly for the same. Such positive feedback motivates us to continue striving for excellence and innovation.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company to work for @Kolkata

Apr 29, 2021 - Backend Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been employed with CodeClouds from last 1 month and everything I came about like the work culture, the team leads , the project manager as well as the HRs all are very polite and listen to your words. I am very much excited to be a part of this FAMILY. 1. Superb team mates and helpful acts 2. Balanced life and proper work timings 3. More learning opportunities 4. Lastly, everything is awesome here.

Cons

No cons found till now.

Chief Disruptor

Thank you so much for your valued positive feedback. It helps us in numerous ways to know that you enjoyed working with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 282 Reviews