Codefresh Reviews

60 Comments

Tech

239K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Codefresh~2889021
Join the conversation on
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Very high turnover!

Jun 21, 2022 - Anonymous Former Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some genuinely good colleagues. People team are really thoughtful and it is an interesting space.

Cons

Much of management team is out of touch with what it takes on execution. Strategy-du-jour syndrome. Turnover is EXTREMELY high. In 12 months, I believe it’s been 30% of the total headcount (~100 employees). I don’t understand the great Glassdoor reviews here - maybe much of them are fake. But many have been let go due to non-performance issues which is problematic.

2 people found this review helpful

Codefresh Response

VP People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid review. I want to take the time to respond to your comments and acknowledge that while we always strive to do right by our employees and make the best decisions for the business, there are always areas for improvement. Regarding turnover, many companies in the tech space have seen higher turnover in 2021 and 2022 because of an abundance of opportunities and increased demand for top talent, and we’re no exception. In instances where an employee was let go due to performance, please know that we set clear goals, provided regular feedback, and made every effort to help our Codefreshers succeed. Terminations are never easy and something we try to prevent whenever possible. Regarding our leadership, If you would like to provide more detailed feedback, I encourage you to reach out to people-team@codefresh.io. We value feedback and take every opportunity to continue to improve.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to make an impact on the industry

Jan 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and climate. I feel highly valued and my opinion matters.

Cons

Fast-paced startup. Might not be a good fit for everyone.

3. 5.0

The Best Place I've Worked

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture, amazing people, and innovative product. Company dynamic is strong and lots of room for professional growth.

Cons

None that I can think of.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place Great people

Dec 8, 2021 - Backend Developer in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always changing and growing workplace, fast pace global company, developing great product together with great people for major companies. Big opportunity. Also additional new codefresh argo product which is exciting .

Cons

For now - current office is way too small.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with a really worthy and cool product

Dec 7, 2021 - Frontend Developer in Vinnitsa
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have a great pleasure working in a friendly team. the company develops a really worthy high-technique project with high standarts of quality. well-constructed communication processes and the ability to qualitatively boost the skills are also a good reason to claim that working in such team is an awesome opportunity :)

Cons

nothing found, at least yet :)

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cutting edge product and great environment to work

Dec 7, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product is really interesting and if you like the sector, you will soon realize it is bleeding edge (and ahead of the competition) Amazing people to work with. Everybody is an expert on their area. The complete opposite of a boring corporation. Great work-life balance (compared to other startups)

Cons

The typical issues of a start-up. Lack of standard process, duplicate information, slack lock-in and so on. Sometimes people wear too many hats. It is not easy to find information about stuff without asking around If you want an "boring" 9-5 job, this is a not a good fit.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A nice place to grow and work

Dec 7, 2021 - Backend Developer in Vinnitsa
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Intelligent and responsive management 2) great technical growth 3) experience in different technical areas 4) balance between new features and project maintenance tasks 5) working with modern approaches and technologies

Cons

Sometimes product requirements are late or not fully baked

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly place with much interesting work and modern techs

Dec 7, 2021 - Software Developer in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work environment of frendship and mutual help Multiple modern tech are being used and studied all the time The developed product is interesting (relates to DevOps) Possibility to participate in other open source famous projects

Cons

As in any startup there is a lot work here, sometimes you should be reachable at night or weekend R&D team members are in different countries(maybe not kind of cons)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review of Codefresh

Dec 7, 2021 - Full Stack JS Developer in Yekaterinburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary A friendly team where everyone is ready to help High qualified developers Interesting product There are interesting workshops to improve skills Well automated workflow Use comfortable, modern, high-quality tools for development Good organization You can have personal life High discipline

Cons

I didn't find the cons working in Codefresh

10. 5.0

A Start-up Dream Come True

Nov 30, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not only does Codefresh have a cutting edge product that makes it a leader in the industry and forefront of the DevOps/GitOps space -but embodies the desired traits of a progressive, modern day company & more. This includes: -Employees that are: Hardworking, self-starters, driven, open minded, fun, and incredibly talented -Collaborative & supportive teams with strong leadership Great culture: There are weekly happy hours with fun events; they fly you to the office to meet your team in person; team retreats; frequent gifts/swag mailed to you; gift cards for lunch-ins. They really value their employees & invest in us and our well-being. Some start-ups use the above perks to 'bribe' their employees while sacrificing other important aspects; but Codefresh genuinely cares about its employees and takes the time & effort to show it. Work/Life balance: Unlimited PTO that is supported & encouraged by management. I've never felt guilty for taking time -which is a huge aspect when it comes to the unlimited piece. Everyone is very supportive of taking time-off when it comes to family, traveling, mental health & well-being. Competitive Compensation & Great benefits: Compensation is actually above the avg range for positions. I think this is reflected in the great talent they bring in. They just recently revamped their benefits package as well; great insurance and includes wellness packages for mental health. -Flexible working hours -Option to work fully remote People Ops does a wonderful job of putting its employees first and it shows. I've been pleasantly surprised that it's possible to feel valued, excited, proud and love the company you work for.

Cons

There aren't any obvious cons I've come across yet besides mild start-up pains; mostly related to lack of internal processes to streamline workflows between different departments but this is being actively worked on.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

Codefresh Reviews FAQs

Codefresh has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Codefresh to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Codefresh employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Codefresh. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

99% of Codefresh employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Codefresh 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Codefresh Job Seekers