Found 28 of over 30 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.08 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRamat Gan
I'm here only 2 months, but this is a super agile, fast paced environment. As a marketing manager I always had a "tools" problem- here I have a free hand as long as I think it will bring me value
When so many people are running so fast forward, you need to be fast as well. Not all people can handle it
- 3.03 May 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Ability to work remotely. Education process during onboarding. The independency level during work is high. Nice social package.
Poor HR and company policies system. There is no transparency. You can get new companies' rules during the resignation process. Sometimes employees just disappear and HR never communicates where the employee has gone. You can notice that someone was resign months later when you will search for this specific team member to talk about the task. The company on the transition stage to being an established company. But still have a start-up spirit with a strong influence from C-level, not data-driven decisions. All the work process reminds a bit of chaos. No clear process in between department communication. Threre is no transparent was
- 5.016 Jul 2023Professional Services EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRamat Gan
CommPeak is an incredible place to work, fostering an environment of growth, collaboration, and success. The team's dedication, supportive culture, and opportunities for advancement make it an ideal choice for professionals seeking a fulfilling career.
opportunities for professional development and training.
- 5.016 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Very friendly and professional environment. The workplace treats all its employees equally, good work-life balance.
Nothing to say here :)
- 5.014 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
1. Great environment. 2. People are fun to work with. 3. Managers and Supervisors are great motivator. 4. Hybrid work schedule.
1. Too many meetings that sometimes interrupt the actual work.
- 5.026 Jul 2022Technical Account ManagerCurrent Employee
Great management, Everything is managed correctly. Located around the world Excellent workspace conditions!
Nothing much really to say :)
- 3.030 Aug 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
People are nice ( meaning regular non managerial employees)
Politics, favoritism, chaos, pro management and not pro employee.
CommPeak Reviews FAQs
CommPeak has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at CommPeak to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
88% of CommPeak employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CommPeak 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.