Compuco Reviews

Updated May 24, 2022

Found 22 of over 22 reviews

4.5
Compuco CEO Jamie Novick (no image)
Jamie Novick

62 Comments

Tech

285.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Compuco~1375270
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great workplace with great people

Dec 20, 2021 - Technical Lead in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great environment - Great work-life balance

Cons

No cons I can think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice clients, friendly people, great location

Dec 16, 2021 - Finance and Operations in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone on the team is friendly and supportive. The clients are in the nonprofit sector. It's interesting to work for an expanding business. The office location in Shoreditch is central and convenient.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but you need to be adaptable to changes in technology and business expansion / reorganisation.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Poor leadership and high attrition

Dec 2, 2021 - Product Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good team mates to work with - Flexible working from home policies

Cons

- Poor company: everything is done on a budget with up to 10 year old laptops - Poor leadership: Practically minimal comms downwards on long term plans - High attrition: Salary is very low. As a result, high turnover. Up to Nov 2021, more than 10 people have left (this is a team less than 40) - Low salaries: See above

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

You feel like you're making a difference

Jun 3, 2021 - Product Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compucorp is a company with a mission doing something "a bit special". Their building some exciting and great products for the charity sector that have real impact for thousands of organisations. You get real responsibility and your decisions count. If you have ideas and are entrepreneurial then it's a great place to learn and develop. There's a great team atmosphere, where people support each other and want to learn and achieve great things. The leadership team take all your feedback seriously and work as hard as the rest of the team does to try and deliver for clients.

Cons

It's a growing startup pushing the boundaries of their platforms so expect to be figuring out how to do new things often!

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Great people, poor leadership

May 4, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people - Interesting work - Friendly clients

Cons

- Authoritarian leadership - Chaotic culture - Destabilising environment

Compuco Response

Managing Director

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have the best experience working with us. Whilst it’s pleasing to read that you thought that the team overall was full of great people, that the work was interesting and enjoyed working with our clients, it’s sad to read that you didn’t feel that the leadership team provided you with the environment in which you could succeed. We will hold our hands up and admit that as a growing startup our leadership team still has a lot to learn but we are creating a culture where any upward feedback is welcomed, valued and acted upon. It’s sad we didn’t manage to meet your expectations but we will however continue to do all we can to learn and improve for the future. For many members of the team the last 18 months have been challenging as a result of the pandemic and consequently the mental and physical well being of all our staff has become one of our primary concerns during this difficult period. Whilst we have enacted a number of measures to support the team, even so it can be very difficult to manage stress levels in a fast paced client led environment such as ours. That said we will continue to work to bring in new processes and mechanisms to ensure that everyone has the support they need. We would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for your efforts during your time at Compucorp. It was really appreciated, not only by us, but also by the clients that you helped. We will take on board your comments to continue to work hard to make Compucorp a great place to work. Jamie, CEO

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Product Manager

Mar 30, 2021 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment for overachievers. Stretched goals/ responsibilities available every step you progress.

Cons

Reasonable level of stress management required.

1 person found this review helpful

Compuco Response

Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I’m delighted to see that you’ve had some good experiences during your time here. Thank you for your contribution to Compucorp and good luck on your next adventure. Jamie, CEO

7. 4.0

Fast growing digital agency

Nov 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team members who love to help

Cons

Often need to work on a few tickets at the same time

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Feb 9, 2018 - Software Developer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, nice working conditions, tons of interesting work - all you need basically.

Cons

No issues really from the top of my head.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team to work with

Feb 9, 2018 - Senior Project Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. You work with people from around the world 2. Everyone on the team is highly professional and very helpful 3. It still manages to maintain friendly and democratic startup atmosphere 4. Projects have deadlines, but they are quite reasonable. Never felt super pressured. Always work normal hours.

Cons

Sometimes company feels to be understaffed for the number of projects it deals with. This doesn't directly affect the staff after all.

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

I would recommend to my friends

May 24, 2022 - Senior Frontend Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. You will get to work with people from all around the world. 2. Flexible work hours as its remote. 3. Outstanding work life balance and you are never asked to work extra. 4. The management trusts remote workers and does not enforce screen recording or other types of softwares. 5. The peoples' experience is really good at Compuco, which goes beyond a professional relationship. 6. Good pay grade for remote workers. 7. Always asks for feedback from employees, to improve.

Cons

Nothing specific that I can think of right now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews