Computer Application Services Reviews

Updated May 8, 2022

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

206.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Computer Application Services~3280338
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

May 8, 2022 - Staff in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people to work with and very flexible with working hours - everyone is equal

Cons

Can’t think of any cons

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great team!

Mar 24, 2022 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee-owned company with a family feel. Be part of a team of hard working professionals who take pride in solving difficult challenges and building software that genuinely makes a difference to our customers.

Cons

Most people prefer to work remotely these days, which we fully support (although there is always the odd thing that needs you to be in the office). This might not be for everyone, so we try to bring the tea together by having opportunities to socialise both in person and on line, and we've kept and developed our office as a place for meeting and collaboration.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant company to work for, great company culture

Dec 28, 2021 - Systems Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CAS 2 years ago as a Systems Engineer as my first job after graduating from university. I was instantly made to feel at home, the config team I worked with is full of genuinely great people and I've been supported at every step. I've had a promotion and it was not ucommon to see people being promoted. The work is done in sprints and the agile environment empoweres everyone to make suggestions and improvements at all times for the product and ways of working. The job has been genuinely life-changing for me and I really suggest CAS as a company.

Cons

There can be stressful times of the year due to the nature of what we do, this rarely effects work-life balance though. Also there could be some more time allocated to training.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Experience, very friendly environment

Mar 11, 2020 - Devops Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, Working Environment, Supportive teams

Cons

Nothing more than the location of the office (outside from the city)

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work!

Feb 25, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, professional colleagues. Interesting work in an atmosphere that encourages openness and innovation. I appreciate the lack of office politics and 'can do attitude' - if a thing needs done, you present the argument for it and are encouraged and supported to get on with it. Good work life balance - flexible hours and the ability to work from home when needed have been invaluable for family life! My job responsibilities have developed and increased over time and senior management has been supportive of any training I have wanted to do.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is it can be quite quiet when everyone has their heads down working - only a negative if you like a noisier workplace. We have nights out together and all team meetings so there are still good opportunites for chat and banter!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews