80% would recommend to a friend
(6013 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Emerson
4 months ago
Good day! I am a recent Chemical Engineer graduate, seeking for a career opportunity. I have done 8-month internship at Emerson, where I collaborated with a team of experienced engineers and I had the opportunity to have a direct interaction with clients. I have also completed my final year research project on PHB extraction from microalgae, Plant Design Project where I led a team of 5, and Student Industrial Project where where I developed a sequential logic solver. Have a nice day!
5 months ago
Head, Reserves Risk Management
Looking for a referral of a company in Eden Prairie, MN for my wife, she has masters in business and a finance background. Companies around the area are Optum, Mts systems, Cambria, Emerson, among other manufacturing companies. Will appreciate it if someone could help. Thanks
Got a burning question about Emerson? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Emerson employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance with 3 days work from home and 2 days in the office" (in 389 reviews)
- "Great people and highly professionalism" (in 355 reviews)
- "Good benefit and lot of things can learn from high level of professional" (in 294 reviews)
- "Good culture and very professional" (in 208 reviews)
- "Good work environment and ethics" (in 141 reviews)
- "low salary and some allowances are not enough" (in 339 reviews)
- "Bad management that doesn't care about the stress they put on the team." (in 224 reviews)
- "Low pay and not good with current market" (in 169 reviews)
- "I honestly didn’t know it was possible to have so many managers and directors in one particular group." (in 93 reviews)
- "Low Compensation for Software Engineers Comparatively" (in 46 reviews)
Found 6,013 of over 7K reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.05 Nov 2023Senior Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCrawley, West Sussex, South East England, England
People are great perks good
Career progession and salary could be better
- 4.012 Sept 2023ISECurrent Employee
-stability -young team -credibility -work from home -hybrid work
low salary many employees no work from abroad acceptable more flexible program no bonus for fidelity
- 5.018 Aug 2023IT Service Desk AnalystCurrent Employee
Quite the friendly environment, with easy access and good training, competitive salaries and opportunities
Long commute to work as HQ is outside the city, obligatory office days.
- 3.010 Jun 2023Production TechnicianFormer EmployeeAberdeen, Scotland
Management were good and training was thrown at you
Couldn't keep staff or finish deadlines due to miscommunication.
Emerson Reviews FAQs
Emerson has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 7,159 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Emerson to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
80% of Emerson employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Emerson 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.