Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun place to work!

17 May 2021 - Talent Executive in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Instinct is a fun place to work, full of lively characters making the days enjoyable. The managers provide lots of incentives to help you work towards your goals including monthly, all expenses paid, lunch clubs across the city! I am a total new comer to recruitment and have been pleasantly surprised by the job and I think this is definitely down to the company. The team supports your professional development from day one - showing how you can progress at Instinct, and as long as you work hard promotions seem to be very achievable. What is very encouraging is that they reward you for other factors not just sales. For instance, activity achieved each week and monthly rewards such as ‘Brand Representative’ of the month. This helps with motivation - especially when you may have struggled to hit sales targets for the month. At Instinct there is a real sense of team work, so many of the staff me members are more than willing to put aside time to help each other. This has been so valuable, helping me learn fast and make great working relationships with the team. A really rewarding and enjoyable job at a great company!

Cons

This isn’t a con if you aren’t afraid to work hard -but to do well here you must be willing to put the effort in to achieve your goals. However if you do, this is most definitely rewarded.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

It's so lovely to hear that you are enjoying your time with Instinct and that you've been made to feel welcome and the team are supporting your training and development requirements. Thanks for taking time to post a review, and all the very best for a hugely successful future with the company!👍

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

26 Feb 2021 - Higher Education Talent Manager in Manchester City Centre, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is fantastic team culture. It's a huge cliche but I genuinely do get on with everyone here and the socials are brilliant. Mike and Matt have really looked after me since starting. I started at Instinct two months before the uncertainty of COVID started and they both handled the situation in an exemplary fashion. They always offer advice, and they really do reward hard work (I have been promoted twice in my first year!)

Cons

No cons at this moment in time.

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Huge credit to you for achieving 2x promotions during 2020 (not your usual year) and specifically in your first year with Instinct, it's an incredible achievement! Congratulations and all the best for your future with the company - big things await you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not your usual Recruitment Company - Best decision I ever made!!

26 Feb 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A brilliant company to work for! Not your usual recruitment company, enjoyable rewarding work and a fantastic team - can't recommend enough. Unbelievable rewards like Lunch Club, Super tips and Commission bonus's. A team that get's on so well and Managers that will always help you out.

Cons

There are none - nothing I would change.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Director

Great to hear joining Instinct was the best decision you ever made! We've worked hard to build a team of like minded individuals who aspire for more, and have developed a culture that rewards hard work and success - it's fantastic to to see you have recognised that so early in your tenure with Instinct. Good luck for the future, and the banter thing is entirely reciprocal!! 😊

Discover more reviews about Instinct Resourcing.