- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Manchester Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Instinct Resourcing
I applied online. I interviewed at Instinct Resourcing
Really positive and professional experience, providing a thorough overview of the business over a rigorous but enjoyable two stage process. I was able to meet numerous members of the team which gave me a great flavour for the culture within the company
- To illustrate how I have achieved consistency and success in my life to date.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Instinct Resourcing in Feb 2019
My interview was surprisingly informal and not all like what i'd heard recruitment company interviews were like. The managers were polite and personal and asked lots of questions not only about my experience but about my education, hobbies and life away from work.
- What achievement are you most proud of?
Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instinct Resourcing (Manchester, England) in Jun 2013
Very positive - quite friendly and informal in the first stage. Felt like they we're trying to get to know me and were genuinely interested in me as a person
- How have you handled a difficult client/customer in the past?