Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company to work for!

Jan 12, 2020 - Partner Solutions Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Facebook, we have the opportunity to work with some exceptionally smart people, tackle big challenges, and make a real impact. The workforce is as diverse as the communities we serve. The company is providing the best possible care and resources to help all of us thrive — at work, in our personal life, and across every life stage, so we can focus on our mission of bringing the world closer together. Through Life@, Facebook offers a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, and time away. I highly recommend this amazing company. It doesn't get better than this!

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I worked

Nov 27, 2021 - Localization Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent environment, good growth opportunities

Cons

Many communication channels, often confusing for new hires

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

People Focused

May 24, 2020 - Engineering Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Facebook deeply cares about its employees and has built a compelling culture around support and growth. Career growth opportunities are plentiful. If you don't like the team you're on or don't get the support you want from your manger, Facebook empowers you to find new teams or projects. Facebook wants its employees to be invested in their work and to feel connected to its larger mission. If large scale opportunities and growth are important to you, Facebook is a fantastic place to work.

Cons

Facebook's culture is demanding and fast paced. The greatest aspect of working at Facebook is that everyone is very motivated and very smart. The problem with this is that they all expect the very same of you. Holding a very high bar for excellence can certainly be demanding so it's important to make sure you're always carefully paying attention to your own personal work/life balance.

179 people found this review helpful

Meta Response

Employer Representative

Thank you for this thoughtful feedback. Building a career at Facebook is about using your unique strengths, doing meaningful work that matters to you and making Facebook better. We're glad you're here on this journey with us.

Discover more reviews about Meta.