- Menlo Park, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 21 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (META)
- Founded in 2004
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
To you, the explorers, the optimists, the believers, who see the value of every connection in helping people bring their own worlds to life. Join us. https://www.metacareers.com/culture
What people are saying about Meta
22 days ago
I’m chatting in a few hours with a Slalom recruiter who reached out to me via LinkedIn. I’m in the job market (severely underpaid at meta) and looking to boomerang to consulting as a manager. What are some interesting questions to ask? (She recruits for business advisory/ product strategy practice/tech strategy)
Consulting Exit Opportunities
24 days ago
M7 and T15 MBA folks - how is recruiting from part-time MBA programs versus full time? Are part time students deprived of the same campus recruiting resources that full time students get? Or are they given relatively the same access (e.g, to FAANG recruitment)? Meta Amazon Google Apple Microsoft
Got a burning question about Meta? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Meta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Clear direction on how to get promoted - Amazingly talented people - Autonomy
- Lay offs - Quite intense environment. Everyone is extremely driven so can be intimidating
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted Offer
Interviewphone interview starting with introducing yourself followed by two code questions.
The first coding question is very standard coding question and the second one is
a little more related to facebook's certain functionality
See All 11,336 interviews
Meta Awards & Accolades
- 25 Highest Rated Companies Hiring Interns Right Now, Glassdoor, 2014
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Large Companies, Glassdoor, 2014
- Employees’ Choice -50 Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2012
- The Worlds Most Innovative Companies 2010, Fast Company, 2010
- 50 Most Innovative Companies, BusinessWeek, 2009
Popular Careers with Meta Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Meta Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Meta
Overall, 76% of employees would recommend working at Meta to a friend. This is based on 929 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
57% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Meta as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Meta.
55% of employees think that Meta has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.