Found 8,199 of over 17K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The company has great benefits and really makes sure you and your family have everything you need." (in 1533 reviews)
- "The people are great and I've made some friends that will span beyond my time at the company." (in 1386 reviews)
- "Great Culture and really to connect with our peers from all levels" (in 833 reviews)
- "I think that some of the pros are the that it has a good pay and is in a nice place like california" (in 632 reviews)
- "free food and transport are great" (in 494 reviews)
- "No work life balance... in unnecessary meetings all day long and products constantly being deprioritized and whole organizations shifted" (in 682 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs have not been great but they have tried to look after people who are bein letr go." (in 352 reviews)
- "1. Can be super stressful 2. Bad manager can ruin your life 3. Efforts are not praised or counted 4. Code output doesn't matter" (in 276 reviews)
- "Management is poor in comms and career growth can be a little murky" (in 220 reviews)
- "Poor leadership that is not accountable: Company has no idea what they are doing and where they are going." (in 215 reviews)
- 5.05 Dec 2023Content DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Clear direction on how to get promoted - Amazingly talented people - Autonomy
- Lay offs - Quite intense environment. Everyone is extremely driven so can be intimidating
- 2.028 Nov 2023Rotational Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Salary Cutting edge technology Looks cool on resume
The team I was in for my two rotations had a tech lead who can only be described as an obnoxious bully. He made sure at every turn to make sure I knew that I was beneath him and I was there to be nothing else than someone he could push around. Not only that he also made sure other people on the team knew that it was okay to bully me. When I did complain to my manager that the other person was bullying me (didn't complain about the tech lead because I was scared of retaliation) she proceeded to make my life even worse. The moment the rotational program was scrapped the team, the manager and the tech lead no longer offered any support. I now work for a company which has a better impact on society and I work with a team which I will never leave because they are absolutely wonderful.
- 5.02 Dec 2023Data EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- great infra - processes optimised for developers - very large data - not even big data - no top heavy structure - autonomy - diversity
- work life balance - company did a u-turn from remote working and flexibility towards RTO - the culture still better than lots of other big corporations but is going towards merciless big corpos
- 3.016 Nov 2023Program ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
The opportunity to work with some of the most greatest talented people IC career track provides growth opportunity without having to move to a managerial role Great remuneration, impactful work is recognised and rewarded
Lack of autonomy to change key HR/Recruiting Operations processes without engineering leadership approval even if process is inefficient and outdated Poor internal mobility career growth opportunities outside of tech. Transferable skills or experience are not given enough value. Roles are typically filled by someone who has done a like for like role somewhere else rather than growing employees internally or hiring someone for transferable diversity of thought/experience
- 5.04 Dec 2023Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Good culture, Good compensation and benefits
Don't have anything to list out here
- 5.022 Nov 2023Content DesignerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits - Smart, talented coworkers - Can make the most out of your role and position, if you have the motivation
- Typical big tech company issues - Still some challenges when pushing for the value of content design
- 4.022 Nov 2023Technical SourcerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- people - compensation - structure & clear goals
- lack of transparency across the company - your satisfaction heavily depends on which team/department you're in - unexpected lay-offs
- 4.023 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerFormer EmployeeLondon, England
The opportunity to work with some of the most greatest talented people
No exposure to latest technology trend due to internal tools
Relevant posts in this industry
Bowl for Tech industry professionals.
Freelancing as a front-end developer for three years, I recently finished a full-stack bootcamp to transition into software engineering. Despite my skills, I'm struggling to break into the field, facing comments about being too junior or lacking experience. I've explored ways to work my way up but feel discouraged. Any advice or connections would be appreciated.
Hello everyone! I’ve just graduated from a masters in electrical engineering (telecommunications) and I am looking to land my first data science role. I have taken some data science courses in grad school and took a couple Coursera certifications in data science. Is it still possible for me to get a data science job even though my background isn’t in data science? If it is possible, what kind of projects would you suggest for me to put on my resume?
What is the name of the role for Sales Engineer at FAANG company? Is it customer engineer? I’m planning my next career move from marketing analytics (2 YOE) to sales engineer because I’m passionate about helping clients with building their tech solutions and onboarding new tech products. What’s the pros and cons for this role? How should I prepare? What’s career trajectory look like? Amazon Microsoft Google Amazon Web Services IBM Salesforce Meta
Hi i interviewed a company where I selected they want me join as soon as possible and they offered me buyout for 60 days but my current company notice policy of 90 days. How much I need to pay to them and what if they don't offer sell out. Please help. i want to join new company by any how
Meta Reviews FAQs
Meta has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 16,989 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Meta to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
76% of Meta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Meta 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.