Pret A Manger - Keep track of your own wages - left with more than £100 owed to me which I had to claim back! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Keep track of your own wages - left with more than £100 owed to me which I had to claim back!"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time

Pros

- Free food, almost too much food! - Great people - you'll have fun on your shift as there's always someone fun to talk to. - Really lovely TLs in the store I worked for - they were deserving of their roles and treated us all with respect.

Cons

- Payroll Department and managment weren't great at keeping on top of my hours - had to create own spreasheet to keep track. When I left, I was owed more than £100 and claiming it back was such a hassle. Had to deal with rude and incompetent payroll who were getting their own facts and figures wrong and never apologised for missing 16 hours off my pay. They made it so complicated to claim back money I was owed and I was...

Advice to Management

Management - I know you have a lot of staff to keep on top of but it's your duty to make sure you log their hours correctly, they should not be using their time and effort to have to chase money owed to them. Payroll Department - hire people who can actually work with numbers and have good customer service skills. It was a nightmare dealing with the department and having to explain myself over and over again.

Pret A Manger2018-08-13
  1. "Assistant pret a manger"

Current Employee - Team Member in London, England

I have been working at Pret A Manger full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am currently team member star at pret a manger at Albermale street,Green Park.working at Pret it just a dream that came true.I had a passion to customer service and busy environment I have learned very much during my probation period thanks to the amazing team who supported me lots

Cons

The current issue it the early morning that was a bit the down side as a mother of a child I did need to arrange someone who can look after my child as I leave home at 3:45 am

Pret A Manger2019-07-10
    • "Good"

Former Employee - Team Member

I worked at Pret A Manger full-time for less than a year

Pros

good quality food and drinks

Cons

All day on your feet

Pret A Manger2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.