Pret A Manger - The good and the bad | Glassdoor.co.uk

"The good and the bad"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

I have arrived in the UK to study last fall, and so far it's the best paid job I had (if you count the mystery sh bonus). Everything is extremelly clean, and the food is indeed as they say, fresh and healthy. The paid 30 mins break with free lunch is also a great nice perk. You also get 50% off on all Pret food, anywhere.

Cons

Pret seems perfect if you throw it a quick look. Great pay, great food, great team mates, everyone's so happy and friendly all the time... did you know that we have to? The "perfect Pret" standards state that the Pret employee is happy all the time, never drepressed. Not kidding, it's printed in our locker. Sometimes it can be challenging maintaining a natural smile on my face for 8 hours straight. Now, I should mention...

Pret A Manger2016-03-07

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.