Studio Gobo - Awesome workplace! Intimate family feeling with AAA projects. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Awesome workplace! Intimate family feeling with AAA projects."

Current Employee - Game Designer in Brighton, England

I have been working at Studio Gobo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and inclusive No crunch in the 8 months I've worked here Paid internships Helpful and happy colleagues Monthly socials with free bar, kareoke and games Friday lunch Free Breakfast And so much more.

Cons

Being co-dev sometimes gives you the short end of the stick decision-wise, but being flexible is part of the job!

Studio Gobo2019-04-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A career highlight!"

Current Employee - Art in Hove, England

I have been working at Studio Gobo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I’ve worked at many studios during my time in this industry. This has to be the most positive experience so far. - Awesome work environment. - Surrounded by exceptional talent that help push you in your own ambition. - You get to work on some really interesting and varied projects. - Open, friendly, inclusive and positive studio culture.

Cons

None i can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Studio Gobo2019-09-05
  2. "Great environment and people"

in Hove, England

I have been working at Studio Gobo

Pros

Super fun people Nice benefits and treats Big title projects Conference visits Weekly prepared lunch Outside of works groups that do activities Fully fitted kitchen free to use Management is very transparent

Cons

Not the greatest if you're looking to progress your career. Little mentoring or individual feedback. Not the most ambitious people. Mostly feels like "settled" people that simply do their "9 to 5" and call it done.

Advice to Management

The way the employees get treated in terms of "quality of life" is awesome however it doesn't really feel like there are a lot of people that inspire or motivate to actually create great things and learn from each other. I feel/see often people get a bit too laid back and take advantage of the flexible hours.

Studio Gobo2019-09-30

Discover more reviews about Studio Gobo.