Envitia Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Aug 31, 2021 - Head of Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having recently been hired by Envitia, I'd like to thank the recruitment team for the help and support that I received throughout the process. They were extremely professional and were there every step of the way to keep me updated on progress, answer outstanding questions and set clear expectations. As a first impression, is could not have been better.

Cons

I don't have any other feedback.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Sep 17, 2021 - Support Coordinator in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly People, Flexible working hours, able to work from home, parking if coming into the office, local - no long commutes.

Cons

SME - so not the same opportunities as in a larger corporate for promotions, to move around etc.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Supportive Organisation that Values Openness and Honesty and desire to succeed

Apr 20, 2021 - Data Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Supportive, good perks and opportunities to grow

Cons

Sometimes Gaps in specific project work

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lots of transparency, I never feel like I am kept in the dark about anything

Mar 10, 2021 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Envitia is a very transparent place to work, the CEO will always be honest in his approach and over communicate, its very refreshing - I have the flexibility to chose the working hours that suit me - no questions ever asked - The way the company responded to COVID, the flexibility and support since has been faultless - Weekly talks to raise awareness on Wellbeing, we also have a wellbeing team. - As Envitia grows, I can see a great career here for me - Nice sandwich shop nearby

Cons

- Workload can sometimes be high, but its like that anywhere. You get rewarded if you go above and beyond, by recognition awards and discretionary bonus scheme - Location is a bit remote, north of Horsham.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still loving it!

Jan 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked here a while now and I'm still enjoying it. Would recommend it to all! Main reasons being: - Genuinely, flexible employer. My work/life balance is spot on. - Open and honest communication. I've never felt left in the dark about anything. - Good pension. - Good bonus scheme. - Enjoyable work and varied customers, with more to come due to growth plans. - Training opportunities. - Everyone is super friendly, including the leadership team. All very approachable. - Massive push for looking after mental health. - Support during the coronavirus pandemic has been amazing. - Continual improvement culture. No blame game

Cons

It can be a fast paced environment, where change is likely due to growth plans. Not necessarily a bad thing for everyone but it can be challenging - definitely keeps things interesting in my opinion! Also, there is plenty of support if you need it. Career opportunities aren't vast as it is a smaller company but this will improve along with the growth plans I am sure.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company on a growth trajectory

Nov 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team that are very good at what they do and fun to work with. Cultural change has been challenging but needed and results are clear to see through growth. There’s no politics and a really transparent cultural. Company is pushing to be at forefront of the data sector in the public sector.

Cons

With growth, pace of work can be demanding but can be really rewarding and stimulating. Flexibility and the right attitude is necessary so this is not the place if you prefer a more relaxing work environment or are not comfortable with accountability.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Exceptionally disappointing company to work for

Dec 9, 2020 - Data Science Engineer in Sunderland, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Regular staffers were usually polite

Cons

- Mismanaged company from the top down - Technology is sub-par to most other solutions available on the market - CEO is tyrannical and has created a terrible working atmosphere - Company pawns off 2nd rate tech and solutions as cutting edge, when it is clearly not

Envitia Response

CEO

As we’re growing and hiring we’re also learning about what the right candidate looks like, with the right skills, experience and culture fit to make a difference at Envitia. This is because we have an empowered and flexible approach to work where employees can just get on with the job, working in a way that works best for them, but engaging closely with our customers and colleagues within a culture of total transparency and critical honesty. At senior levels, empowerment means autonomy but also accountability which comes as a surprise to those who may have oversold themselves during the interview process. We’d much rather candidates be open and honest about their level of experience so we can bring them in at the right level, and provide the right level of support. We’re getting better at improving our hiring process to prevent this happening again which, if I’m being honest, has happened a few times this year.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good little company - lacks direction

May 5, 2020 - Manager in Horsham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Break out room, friendly atmosphere, football organised by staff. Good place to start as you get a wide variety of jobs.

Cons

Codebase is old and slow to update. Lacks direction and has stagnated. Sales teams take estimates and cut bits out to make an estimate work for price not realistic. Pay was a bit low

Envitia Response

CEO

It's always great to receive feedback but we're not entirely sure when you worked at Envitia because some of this feedback seems a little out of date. We haven't organised football for a couple of years (but we still do circuit training), sales teams haven't done estimates for a couple of years and we have only delivered one OGC project in the same period. We're also delighted that the stagnated point is definitely out of date as sales have doubled in 3 years ! So it's more of a case of keeping up with the challenges of additional demand but we recognize that's also tricky. Thank you anyway for taking the time to write. Rgds Nabil

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Things have changed for the better

Mar 9, 2020 - Manager in Horsham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here now for over 5 years and over this time have seen a lot of change. Most of it in the last 2 years is for the better. I have seen the company move away from a downwards spiral to an upwards trend which I believe is down to the change in leadership team the hard work they have put in to turn the company around. We have an amazing team now who I find to be supportive. This is teamed up with improved working practices and flexibility with working hours which has made a big difference to me.

Cons

I have nothing to add.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Fantastic company!"

Mar 3, 2020 - Product Development in Horsham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture - management and HR has done a wonderful job in modernising the culture. Love the office environment and flexibility it offers. Fantastic employees - very friendly and welcoming. Non judgmental. Love the billiards, ping pong, and bean bag chairs.

Cons

Lack of good on-sight coffee?

1 person found this review helpful