Found 37 of over 39 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Leadership Team are accessible and provide very regular updates" (in 4 reviews)
- "A brilliant company to work for with amazing culture." (in 4 reviews)
- "The new CEO and leadership team as a whole are making refreshing and positive changes to grow the company and support the development of the team." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.012 Sept 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great culture, lovely people, flexible and a company that really lives its values
Honestly none I can think of
- 5.012 Sept 2023Recruitment ManagerCurrent Employee
I have been at Envitia now for nearly 6 months and the experience has been great. - Great people who all work collaboratively - Interesting projects and ability to get involves in projects outside of your normal role - Flexible working environment - Environment where executive leadership team listen to all employees - Good work is rewarded and called out right across the business
- None at all, experience has been great
- 5.019 May 2022Financial AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsHorsham, England
I have worked for Envitia for the last 16 years and can honestly say that they are the best company I have ever worked for. Envitia provides a very flexible working arrangement that works around you as an individual thus balancing your work with home and personal commitments. Being able to choose my hours of work has had great benefits on my mental health. It reduces tiredness with continual screen time and allows me to be more focused on a task in hand. It is also great if you have adhoc appointments or want to spend some time on a leisure activity etc. This works well because we are fully trusted to deliver our projects on time with a professional approach. The C.E.O Nabil Lodey is very employee focused and committed to the mental health of Envitia’s staff. One of the great benefits he has introduced is a "Wellness Day", given during the year and allows staff to enjoy an extra free holiday day to get together with family and friends at their leisure. Everyone at Envitia is professional and positive in their outlook and very supportive of each other sharing great ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and work together to make Envitia the best it can be and this is testament to Envitia’ s rising success over the last few years. Our values are simple: Courage Honesty Accountability Over Communication Support I would not change my employment for anyone else and my advice is to please come and join our expert team and enjoy the benefits of working for a thoroughly modern company.
There are no downsides to working for Envitia only positive ones.
- 4.02 Dec 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
A brilliant company to work for with amazing culture. Envitia has been around for a few decades but still maintains a flat hierarchy management structure and culture synonymous with start-ups which is absolutely amazing. People based business who really care and are doing amazing stuff with data. It is very common for the management team led by the CEO to roll up their sleeves and get involved in Sales opportunity assessment and operations etc. This has recently translated to winning quite a few digital data transformational projects for their Public sector clients.
The company has a very rich history in the delivery of geospatial data projects for their clients however some of their recent projects centered around Data Governance, Data Architecture Framework, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, etc. These projects have very little Geospatial focus. It will be very expedient to start creating visibility around their core NON-geospatial brand values1
- 4.024 Feb 2022GIS AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHorsham, England
Located in a nice area. People are very friendly and inviting for social events, sports etc. Work is interesting.
Difficult manager who liked to micromanage and was not very flexible.
- 5.010 Mar 2021AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- Envitia is a very transparent place to work, the CEO will always be honest in his approach and over communicate, its very refreshing - I have the flexibility to chose the working hours that suit me - no questions ever asked - The way the company responded to COVID, the flexibility and support since has been faultless - Weekly talks to raise awareness on Wellbeing, we also have a wellbeing team. - As Envitia grows, I can see a great career here for me - Nice sandwich shop nearby
- Workload can sometimes be high, but its like that anywhere. You get rewarded if you go above and beyond, by recognition awards and discretionary bonus scheme - Location is a bit remote, north of Horsham.2
- 5.031 Aug 2021Head of EngineeringCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Having recently been hired by Envitia, I'd like to thank the recruitment team for the help and support that I received throughout the process. They were extremely professional and were there every step of the way to keep me updated on progress, answer outstanding questions and set clear expectations. As a first impression, is could not have been better.
I don't have any other feedback.
- 4.017 Sept 2021Support CoordinatorCurrent EmployeeCrawley, West Sussex, South East England, England
Friendly People, Flexible working hours, able to work from home, parking if coming into the office, local - no long commutes.
SME - so not the same opportunities as in a larger corporate for promotions, to move around etc.1
- 5.020 Apr 2021Data ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very Supportive, good perks and opportunities to grow
Sometimes Gaps in specific project work
- 5.013 Jan 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHorsham, England
Worked here a while now and I'm still enjoying it. Would recommend it to all! Main reasons being: - Genuinely, flexible employer. My work/life balance is spot on. - Open and honest communication. I've never felt left in the dark about anything. - Good pension. - Good bonus scheme. - Enjoyable work and varied customers, with more to come due to growth plans. - Training opportunities. - Everyone is super friendly, including the leadership team. All very approachable. - Massive push for looking after mental health. - Support during the coronavirus pandemic has been amazing. - Continual improvement culture. No blame game
It can be a fast paced environment, where change is likely due to growth plans. Not necessarily a bad thing for everyone but it can be challenging - definitely keeps things interesting in my opinion! Also, there is plenty of support if you need it. Career opportunities aren't vast as it is a smaller company but this will improve along with the growth plans I am sure.4
Envitia Reviews FAQs
Envitia has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Envitia to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
79% of Envitia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Envitia 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.