GlobalSign.In Reviews

Updated 13 Apr 2020

3.7

"Good work environment"

I worked at GlobalSign.In full-time

Pros

Good environment within most departments

Cons

Product inovations is very slow

GlobalSign.In2017-09-19
  2. "If you are a self starter, this is the place for you"

Former Employee - Partner Manager in Singapore

I worked at GlobalSign.In full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you focus on self growth, this place will never disappoint you. I worked for GlobalSignin for about a year and out of my decade long experience, i should say this one year was the most insightful year for me. The management here is not focused on getting the work done rather it identifies individual potential to help realise the most of it. Flexible hours, extremely dynamic, motivated work environment, no micro management, steep learning curve and immense opportunities to network, GSI has been the best place to not just work but learn too.

Cons

If you like a laid back work environment, this is not meant for you

GlobalSign.In2020-04-14
  3. "Best company i have ever intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at GlobalSign.In for less than a year

Pros

The company is very innovative and competitive. There are many things to learn which leads to plenty of opportunities to gain more experience and expand our knowledge. It is a very bonded company which colleagues are willing to help each other often to make the company grow together.

Cons

There are some challenging projects which need to complete in a short amount of time

GlobalSign.In2019-09-09
  4. "Interesting company to work for"

4.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at GlobalSign.In for less than a year

Pros

The company has a strong client base and is innovating to stay ahead of the competition. The software engineering projects are very interesting and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and gain experience.

Cons

Some of the teams are smaller and therefore have to prioritise their projects.

GlobalSign.In2019-09-07
  5. "Company that encourage growth in employees"

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern

I worked at GlobalSign.In for less than a year

Pros

- People are friendly and amiable, conflicts between employees are rarely seen. - Despite being an intern, was given the opportunity to work on projects. - Colleagues are approachable and helpful in assisting you. - Exposure to different projects for you to learn new skills

Cons

- Fast pace working environment.

GlobalSign.In2019-08-16

"Just too many bad things to fit into one review"

1.0
    Former Employee - Manager in Singapore

I worked at GlobalSign.In full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's some really excellent staff in individual departments that will have their talent shine through in other organizations.

Cons

Biggest con out of many: CEO (Micromanagement. Distrusting. Fickle Minded) The worst part about this is how so many staff actually know how bad he is to the company but yet suck up to him in order to get ahead. To lose talented people constantly while believing that outdated methods for a dynamic industry is the only hard and fast rule will be the company's downfall. There's a terrible culture of backstabbing and sucking up to higher management. Experienced executives will leave. Fresh graduates or industry joiners will have their confidence smashed. People who know their stuff always get sidelined as upper management always feel that they know best. And here is where the saying "It makes no sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We hire smart people to tell us what to do" needs to be drilled in. In the long term, their strategy and execution will bear no fruit as what they've planned is not what the industry wants.

GlobalSign.In2019-06-11
  7. "Dynamic Working Environment & Great People"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager

I worked at GlobalSign.In full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work environment is dynamic allowing team members to share their ideas and try new approaches. The team members are friendly and supportive.

Cons

Work is work, that's what we get paid for. A more refined SOP would be great.

GlobalSign.In2019-02-13
  8. "Great Working Environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore

I worked at GlobalSign.In full-time for more than a year

Pros

A place to grow and harness your skills. Flexible working style as long as work is done.

Cons

Lack in product training and information handover. One needs to be able to learn and work fast independently effectively execute assignments. Opinions of employees often neglected unless constantly pushed.

GlobalSign.In2019-02-12
  9. "A place full of opportunities"

4.0

I worked at GlobalSign.In part-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is good at discover and develop your potentials, so if you feel that your talents are not being played now, you can come and try it here.

Cons

Work overloading creates frustration and the worst is that it leads to the poor quality of the work.

GlobalSign.In2019-01-16
  10. "Account Manager"

2.0

I worked at GlobalSign.In full-time

Pros

Friendly Environment Flexible Working Hours (Not needed to go in on time)

Cons

Client's deal signed off without the niche of detailed descriptions. Loose Project management.

GlobalSign.In2017-02-16