Go4 Communications Provider Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Go4 Communications Provider Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2016

Found 23 reviews

2.9
Go4 Communications Provider CEO Alan D Gray (no image)
Alan D Gray

"Area Manager"

AREA SALES MANAGER in Wolverhampton, England

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider

Pros

I would recommend this company to work for and to there prices and services are remarkable ! keep with the industry , A truly great team to work for !

Cons

there was never a dull moment ,so no cons to this company!¬

Go4 Communications Provider2016-02-20
  2. "Potential Customers, Employees or Agencies BEWARE !!!"

MANCHESTER AGENCY in Manchester, England

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider

Pros

BEWARE THEIR ARE ZERO POSITIVES

Cons

Our Agency has had the misfortune to work for the Shambolic company. If you are a perspective customer considering transferring your Telephone Lines, Broadband or Energy 'BEWARE' you will probably end up being migrated to another firm without prior consent, any preferential rates you have secured may be lost in transit which will cost you disproportionate amount of of time, hassle and torment to try resolve and... possibly not recover with the other outfit. If you are considering working for this company or ANY of its subsidiaries as an employee, sales agent or agency, ' DO NOT' go there - you will be stung! 'Go4cp' part of the TELTEL group has recently gone into liquidation ( March 2016 - despite still trading online - go4cp.co.uk ), our agency along with others have not been paid for customers which we had introduced in good faith. TELTEL / Go4cp have not had any intent or decency to resolve this, evidently looking at past employees comments and reviews, this seems to be the norm. In short: do not trade with this firm ' STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY'

Go4 Communications Provider2016-04-13
  3. "RSM Scotland"

Regional Sales Manager in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Go4 Communications Provider for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent company to be employed by great fun at times plenty of support from back from the office. Real money to be made by being hard working and honest . If none of these not the company for you.

Cons

None we operate an open door policy and are encouraged to be frank and honest with customers . We like all companies are not perfect but strive to ensure that we that all customers compassionately . We also admit that at times we have got it wrong in employing people who are no good at the job and do their best to be critical of us in being found out.

Advice to Management

Keep going in the same direction, on wards and upwards.

Go4 Communications Provider2015-12-10
  4. "SHOCKING"

AREA SALES MANAGER in Manchester, England

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider

Pros

AWFUL COMPANY DO NOT WORK FOR THEM

Cons

Avoid at all costs this company think its acceptable not to pay you. They are liars, cheats and damn right rogues to work for.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees

Go4 Communications Provider2015-12-30
  5. "Marketing Executive"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Sale, England

I have been working at Go4 Communications Provider full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Go4 can be very hard at times but you rarely get bored. I like a challenge and so do most people here, especially the successful sales agents. I have been here for 4 months and have got a nice raise already!

Cons

While the company keeps expanding, we will need to move into an even bigger office. All good other than that really.

Advice to Management

Keep focused and everything will work out. The new restructuring will make sure that happens. Progress is the name of the game!

Go4 Communications Provider2015-10-06

"It's a scam avoid!!"

Sales Manager in Cardiff, Wales

I have been working at Go4 Communications Provider

Pros

there aren't any a sham of a company

Cons

avoid this company you will not get paid, there are many people who have not been paid there basic wages let alone commission, previously known as geezer and go2communications they are now setting up as teltel! If you are a business owner do not sign up to this company if you do expect terrible service and a huge bill they are con artists. There's a 19 year old boy listed as the company director enough said!!

Advice to Management

Pay staff what you owe them, how many times will you change your company name to avoid paying bills????!!!!

Go4 Communications Provider2015-11-05
  7. "Field Sales Agent"

Former Employee - Field Sales Agent in Manchester, England

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider full-time for less than a year

Pros

We received ongoing support and training. Great commission and job progression potential within a short period of time.

Cons

As with any sales job, it can get frustrating trying to make sales each day but if you have a skill for it, then go for it (pardon the pun).

Advice to Management

The company is growing rapidly, so make sure to keep growing the team while developing from within.

Go4 Communications Provider2015-09-09

"THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM AND DISGRACE"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros there is nothing good to say about this company from either an employee point of view or from a customer point of view who complain about Go4, but can't get hold of them at weekends or after 7pm during the week

Cons

Where do I start!!! The training they say is excellent (it's absolute rubbish), you have 3 conference calls per day which interrupts your flow, there are constant text messages which are mainly negative and have a negative effect on you, they get rid of people at a flick of a switch without any warning, when they do get rid of you they withhold your pay and commission, when you write to them to complain they ignore... you and don't respond, they have absolutely no idea about business and how to look after customers or staff

Advice to Management

Close the company down now as you have absolutely no idea how to treat customers or staff and you are conning employees into thinking they are working for a nice company and conning customers into thinking you are providing a good service, when they can't get hold of you when it all goes wrong

Go4 Communications Provider2015-10-08
  9. "Listen to Warning Bells"

Field Sales

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider

Pros

Are there any? You may have half an hour to an hour each day when you are not Conferencing Calling, getting pestered by messages!

Cons

Chew people up and spit them out. Training rushed, questions brushed over. If you aren't hitting the numbers day in day out, Bye Bye! Costly. Topped my own phone up with over £60. 3 Conference Calls a day, which you pay for!! Still chasing money I am owed. Make sure no one else is from your 'area.' It's every man for themselves!! Over 80% who started either walked, or were pushed within two weeks

Advice to Management

Don't con new employees! Don't answer this post with further lies/nonsense

Go4 Communications Provider2015-10-02
  10. "Stay well clear of this company"

Field Sales in Salford, North West England, England

I worked at Go4 Communications Provider

Pros

None, the only thing I've learned from this experience is to stick with established well run businesses.

Cons

very amateur unprofessional company known for not paying commission owed. If you are a business owner do not sign up for anything with this company they miss sell and definitely don't live up to there promises, they have an office the size of a shoe box that doesn't even open weekends. They've previously operated under two different business names Geezer telecoms and Go2 communications which says it all really, have... a look on Google makes for interesting reading!

Advice to Management

pack up you'll never compete with professional companies that don't lie to customers. Have a read of current employment law it seems your still operating in the 1930s!

Go4 Communications Provider2015-10-02