HPC Solutions Reviews

Updated 24 Jan 2020

4.3
HPC Solutions CEO Rodger Cree (no image)
Rodger Cree
  1. "Feels like a job should"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at HPC Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very friendly culture - Employees are TRUSTED. Remote work, time off, etc. If the client is happy, so is management. - Low-stress environment - nobody breathing down your neck to make sure you're hitting some arbitrary metric, just that things are moving towards long-term success for the client - Investment in employees: not just in compensation, but in personal growth

Cons

- Benefits are typical of a small company. More than nothing, but not amazing.

HPC Solutions2020-01-24
  2. "Excellent turn-around addressing the most important aspects of employee concerns."

Current Employee - Program Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at HPC Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Demanding and fair environment in which I consistently receive the right combination of opportunity, advice, and encouragement to enable personal growth.

Cons

Contracting for the Federal Government can take some getting used to, but I think the potential to make a real, direct impact to issues facing our society today is worth taking the time to learn the ropes.

HPC Solutions2019-09-04

"Sales Intern"

Former Intern - Intern - Hourly in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at HPC Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Great training, friendly environment, good pay, and great people.

Cons

Great place to be an intern, no cons

HPC Solutions2018-04-11

"New Ownership has turned this company around!"

I have been working at HPC Solutions full-time

Pros

Amazing culture Relaxed fast paced environment Honest leadership, nothing hidden Trusted to do the jobs we are hired to do Great work-life balance

Cons

Nothing at all at this time

HPC Solutions2018-03-26

"Exceptional Team, Talent, Technology Innovation"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at HPC Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Innovative company. New owners are a cut above. Small company, exceptional talent, vision strategy and capabilities.

Cons

Prior owners and management left a stale perception of the talent and potential of the business.

HPC Solutions2018-03-15
  6. "Good Company"

I have been working at HPC Solutions full-time

Pros

Culture Competitive Salary Benefits and Perks Career Growth is good. Recommended

Cons

Not much HAve to remove bellcurve thats it

HPC Solutions2017-08-07

"A Fresh Start for HPC Solutions"

I have been working at HPC Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Recent change in ownership is already leading to great changes and successes for the company and its employees. -Work environment is centered on providing a good work/life balance. -As a small company, there are opportunities for advancement within the work place. -New management has a clear and strong plan for where the company is going in the future. -Office is located in downtown in a nice and secure building with access to a gym and covered parking.

Cons

-Working with the Federal government can be challenging at times and may not be as easy as working in the commercial sector.

HPC Solutions2017-06-09
  8. "Part Time Employee"

I worked at HPC Solutions part-time

Pros

I was working for HPC Solutions part time in 2015. I enjoyed working for the company. They offer an uncapped commission structure.

Cons

It took me a while getting used to government terminology.

HPC Solutions2017-03-08
  9. "Sales"

5.0

I worked at HPC Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Great work environment filled with hard workers and understanding management. * Great growth opportunities as an employee. Teaches you sales, management, and recruitment skills. * Management always open to give opportunities if asked and earned. * Management is family driven, which means they always understand your personal needs as an employee.

Cons

Small work environment. Everyone knows everyone else... which makes glassdoor pretty transparent. The people who left the reviews about "not receiving commission" took extensive PTO and didn't hit their numbers. If you work hard, there are little cons to working at this company.

HPC Solutions2017-03-08
  10. "Small Struggling Family Business"

2.0

I worked at HPC Solutions full-time

Pros

The old management were absolutely fantastic people, but maybe not the best to be running a company. Family always comes first for them and you as an employee. Nepotism is very high. Great new location in downtown Denver with a very cool new office.

Cons

Was not paid on time on more than one occasion. Commissions were never paid on time or at all. Current are former employees are still owed money from the company. Business strategy has always been a question mark with the company. New ownership is a wrecking ball and will clear anyone out of the way. Company doesn't pay for dental coverage, only get a max of 5 PTO days a year during first 12 months. HPC is not a company I would not recommend.

HPC Solutions2017-02-24

HPC Solutions Response

February 14, 2018Chief Operations Officer

HPC Solutions was undergoing a fundamental transformation. Change can be hard. Based on your review, sounds like wrecking ball was needed. HPC Solutions now has excellent health benefits package and unlimited time off.

Found 13 reviews