IFS Reviews

Updated 3 May 2021

IFS CEO Darren Roos
Darren Roos
Pros
Cons
  • "They have internal framework for development(in 10 reviews)

• "The exposure for learning new technologies were limited(in 7 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Pre-Sales Solutions Architect in London, England, England

I have been working at IFS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great onboarding program, whilst working remotely I have been made to feel included, involved and part of the team. The product is best in class and they have a wide array of interesting customers. Remuneration and benefits package is competitive.

Cons

I have no cons right now.

2. COVID-19

"Lost its soul"

2.0

I worked at IFS full-time

Pros

The long term IFS colleagues were wonderful. Particularly in the support team and some of consulting/ project management. Before COVID lockdowns was a free personal trainer on site who was wonderful, free food, gym area onsite. Assuming these come back this will be a benefit and pro again.

Cons

The whole company had to take pay cut for most of 2020 even though the company was issuing and promoting record results to the market and asking employees to celebrate this on social media- and yet although this was also done by management the CEO is no doubt in for a big pay day soon. Hours became unbearable and no support or consideration on the affect on employees. So many new hires really disruptive to the wonderful culture that had existed previously and all seem to be new management hiring their buddies.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. The global pandemic has indeed been tough, and like every other business, we hope to get back to the ‘new normal’ as soon as possible and return to work in our offices when it’s safe to do so. Over the past three years, IFS has undergone tremendous transformation and achieved great success due to the contribution of all of our employees – including those that have been with us for many years and those that have recently joined. Like many other businesses, we were put in a position to make some tough decisions in 2020 and we came together as one and all made sacrifices (including our executive leadership team), which allowed to us to protect jobs and continue on the growth trajectory that we set out for ourselves. It was because we rallied together to navigate the turmoil of 2020, that we were able to not let it define our success but are now in a position to share rewards across the entire business. We appreciate you sharing your views, and if you are willing, we would welcome you to have a conversation with your local HR team on how we can better support you. (TY)

3. "Good"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at IFS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growing business, with massive enthusiasm

Cons

Can't think of any currently

"It's not what it used to be"

1.0
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at IFS full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

WFH Cultural working Using the latest technologies

Cons

It's shocking to see how things have gone down hill over the past few years. It used to be such a great place to work There are too many layers to the management Senior management are just horrible and work against you Some managers float about and don't contribute to the team and you wonder how they are still there Too many new managers over the past year/years making changes which causes disharmony We had to take a pay cut last year It seems there have been many redundancies to reduce the wage bill and hire cheaper resources People leaving causes disharmony in the team

April 14, 2021

Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best going forward. (TY)

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

I have been working at IFS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management support, colleagues willing to collaborate and help.

Cons

Some IT issues took long time to get sorted. However, IT support staff were always willing to help and doing their best.

April 14, 2021

Thank you very much for taking time to share your views and we're glad your IT issues were sorted by our Corporate Services team. (TY)

6. "Great Place to Be!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Reading, England, England

I have been working at IFS full-time

Pros

Growing company, lots of exciting opportunities Feel as though you make a real difference Wonderful culture

Cons

Refining processes as the company grows

March 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you're enjoying your first year with us. We'd love to hear more, please reach out to your line manager to discuss your thoughts on how we can refine processes. (TY)

7. "Great company"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at IFS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

the people is the main reason, the software is pretty cool too

Cons

can be quite a lot of pressure

March 26, 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback. If you're up for it, please reach out to your line manager to further discuss how they can support as we continue to transform and grow. (TY)

8. "Excellent culture, customer value commitment"

Current Employee - Key Account Manager (KAM) in London, England, England

I have been working at IFS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clear focus on customer success and deep domain expertise

Cons

No specific concerns or issues

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts! (TY)

"Experience with joining IFS"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager/Program Manager in London, England, England

I have been working at IFS full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture and atmosphere is very friendly and positive. I have seen how other companies have treated their employees in 2020 and the positive generous behaviour here has surprised and impressed me. I have received a very warm and friendly welcome, the onboarding is very good, and it has a very strong drive for being caring and compassionate. I did not think organisations like this still existed and it certainly isn't a place that will make you feel like an unimportant statistic. I feel very lucky to be here. They care about their employees and I can see this clearly. They also take great pride in what they deliver to their customers and have a hard working culture. Very positive environment. I recommend for anyone looking for a nice working culture with much potential and growth.

Cons

Due to rapid growth there is the normal trouble of playing catch up with streamlining of processes and procedures to capture new global and standard paths forward and avoid reactive approaches. However, these are normal rather than cons.

November 18, 2020Global Marketing

So glad to see your onboarding was a positive experience. Noted on the cons as we have had consistent, rapid growth in the business - we'll be sure to cover this feedback with IFS leadership. Thank you (LR).

"Well Thought Out Benefits"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in High Wycombe, England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at IFS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits package and experienced Pre-Sales and Services teams

Cons

Very high staff turnover in sales

March 26, 2021

We appreciate feedback from our colleagues both past and present. Our attrition rate is lower than the market standard and it is regularly reviewed to ensure that IFS remains a great place to work for all of our colleagues. In fact, we are currently hiring for positions worldwide and we encourage those interested in joining our team to check out our current opportunities at https://www.ifs.com/corp/company/careers/#jobOpenings (TY)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 416 Reviews