100% would recommend to a friend
(28 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 28 of over 32 reviews
Updated 20 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.020 Apr 2022Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
One of the best tech startups to work in. Great team, feels like your second family. Inspiring management, and plenty of growth opportunities to advance in your career. The company grows like crazy!
Please organise more social events.
- 5.013 Apr 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great attitude, always pay in time, the management team rock! They also provide you with access to lots of learning materials, and you can do it in your working time.
It is a remote team, I needed more time to connect with my teammates and other colleagues.
- 5.013 Apr 2022Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Index is a wonderful company to start you career. The team is great and supportive. The induction was at a high level
Lots of people work on a remote basis, so you cannot meet everyone offline.
- 5.010 Feb 2022SalesCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
- Lots of great people to learn from - Implementation of amazing technologies - Lots of daily tasks are automated - Constant feedback - Constant growth - Team buildings - Gratitude excercises
- Collaboration between teams could be improved, people to know more about what other departments do
- 4.02 Apr 2021Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Great people, culture and office. Experienced management team.
It is a startup, they need more people. But this will change very soon.
- 5.020 Dec 2019Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
International team Opened management Great communication structure
-I have no cons to list whatsoever
- 5.020 Sept 2023Technical RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChisinau
Company of my dreams,I would like to collaborate in future with them maybe one more time
No cons I can see there
- 5.023 Nov 2022Data Entry SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Being a student, I think Index is the best company where I can work. It's more than just a job, it's like a whole space where you can develop yourself through different sides, personal and professional. I like it a lot to work here because I can combine the job and the university's courses. I appreciate every person here for the courage and effort they show. The organizational culture is fantastic. We have a lot of teambuilding, bonding, and retreats, that connect everyone and make us stronger as a team.
. . . . .
- 5.023 Nov 2022Project LeadCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I feel more at home, more at ease, more in control, and more supported at Index than I ever have in any previous job because of the genuine concern Index has for our professional and personal growth. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who helped with this. I'm proud to be an indexer! Definitely a great place to work!
I haven't encountered any drawbacks since joining.
Index.dev Reviews FAQs
Index.dev has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Index.dev to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Index.dev employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Index.dev 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 5.0 for career opportunities.