Jabmo Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jabmo Reviews

Updated 19 Oct 2019

4.2
Jabmo CEO 	Nick Heys (no image)
Nick Heys
Pros
Cons
  • "Azalead ou Jabmo peu importe n'en est pas vraiment une(in 6 reviews)

• "Vraiment pas assez de communication et manque de coh(in 4 reviews)

1. "Customer Success Manager"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Paris

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

That was the most challenging experience I had so far. I have learned and grown a lot by working with top level people, and challenging clients on their marketing approach. Jabmo is a leader in its domain.

Cons

Working in a fast-paced company like Jabmo can be hard for some people, resulting on a significant turnover.

Jabmo2019-10-20
  2. "Decent place to work"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Decent pay, available food, travel, etc.

Cons

Little transparency; easy to be cast aside; a lot of BS when it comes to company achievements and goals

Jabmo2019-10-01
  3. "Stay Away At All Costs"

Former Employee - Ad Operations Manager
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Very Good Salary -Awesome co-workers -Start up mentality

Cons

-Zero Implication of Employees in Mauritius Office -High Turnover rate for some locations (Over 60% for 2019) -Management completely ignores engagement surveys even though results are abysmal -Some Teams (Particularly Ad Operations) are basically the waste bin for tasks that other teams do not want to handle. -Job Security is non-existent. People get fired and key members of management are forever leaving.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with care and listen to what they have to say as employees carry the company on their shoulders. Valuable talent has been lost that could have been exploited to raise Jabmo to greater heights.

Jabmo2019-10-10

"Run away, as fast as you can"

Former Employee - Operations in Madison, WI

I worked at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office with lots of free food and drink A nice Jabmo North Face backpack which they take back when you leave

Cons

Far too many to list! No training to understand programs or even how processes work Expectation to do the work of 4 people CEO changes direction quickly and sporadically The team in the Mauritius office is required to work US hours and therefore, 2 people quit within my very short time with the company because of this. Turnover at this company is extremely high! Completely inflexible with hours and work from... home opportunities Absolutely no work / life balance. Majority of the people at the company are single or married without children so they don't care about this balance. Promises made during the interview process are not kept once your employment starts - this wasn't just the case for myself but for another employee as well

Advice to Management

I am not sure the CEO has realistic goals for the company. Management needs to take a very hard look at their business reality and realize the requests they are making on their staff are completely unrealistic.

Jabmo2019-09-16
  5. "Nice Startup to show what you're worth"

Former Employee - BI Analyst

I worked at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Nice environment Opportunity for career growth Collaborative Team

Cons

Lack of good management

Jabmo2019-08-13
  6. "Interesting field to work in!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee In MRU in Ebène

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Highly interesting field to work in - The impact of the work done is seen quite fast - The management gives the opportunity to employees to learn new things through linked In learning -Jabmo has an extremely talented workforce and we get the opportunity to learn from each other. -Treats are given on a regular basis -Free coffee -Nice working environment -Nice office location with amazing mountain view

Cons

- Only one meeting room available! But that's okay if we make some arrangements.

Jabmo2019-02-28
  7. "Would recommend to anyone wanting to get a great exposure in IT, Marketing, Finance or HR."

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Ebène

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good remuneration Flexible working hours Great working conditions Friendly and always ready to help managers

Cons

no cons so far for me!

Jabmo2019-02-06

"A company with a lot of potential but with some toxic people"

I worked at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The CEO has an amazing vision. He is inspiring. They are solving a real problem. Fast paced and a great place to learn.

Cons

Some managers are toxic. Micro management to the fullest. Treated like robots. If 1+1 = 2 ? why didn't you produce 2? over focused on numbers and not on holistic performance (qualitative factors) Some incompetent people hired as managers - they manage large teams but they don't have the skills to do that. Focus on cutting costs and not giving back to the employees.

Advice to Management

Respect your employees. Treat them well and they will deliver more than what they are paid to do.

Jabmo2019-03-07
  9. "Excellent working environment"

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a unique experience. I am learning a lot more that I expected. Flexible working hours. A casual atmosphere. Supportive staff and management. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Fewer formal training programs and benefits packages can be more limited. Additionally, opportunities to transfer to other departments is limited or non-existent. You may also encounter less opportunity for growth and promotion.

Advice to Management

More transparent and share global vision and numbers.

Jabmo2019-01-23
  10. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Ad Ops Tech in Ebène

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are various reason why someone would want to work at JABMO. It is great for someone who want to built a career in this fast growing industry. The environment at JABMO is wonderful . It is a great place to work with a friendly environment where everyone is ready to help.

Cons

I believe that there are no downside working at JABMO.

Jabmo2019-01-16