Found 50 of over 53 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "amazing for those with kids + Trusted & empowered do deliver without micromanagement (which makes you want to do/give more) + Intelligent, professional and friendly colleagues" (in 6 reviews)
- "Amazing culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "Work/life balance is fantastic." (in 5 reviews)
- "a great place to work with fantastic people" (in 5 reviews)
- "A company that genuinely cares for their employees and takes on board their idea's and opinions, no matter what level of seniority." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.018 Sept 2023OperationsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
There is a very clear culture of collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit. The company policy on flexible and remote working is one of the best I’ve experienced.
Due to the hybrid working model, you need to organise yourself in advance to meet with colleagues in the office. Not really a negative as this is the same in all companies embracing remote work.1
- 5.023 Aug 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Puzzel offers lots of opportunity for growth. A hugely transparent company that really values employees. Very engaged team, everyone wants to help get things done. Everywhere you look, there is fantastic work being done. And the product is also very well loved by customers.
None that I can think of.1
- 5.07 Sept 2023Solution ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The onboarding process was really good and made it super easy to become part of the team. Weekly updates about the company direction and everyone is really accessible. Yearly Company wide meetups and also regional meetups are great!
None that I can think of.
- 5.08 Sept 2023Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great place to work. Collaborative environment with exciting growth.
It is a fast paced and iterative environment, which might not suit everyone.
- 5.017 Jul 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
3% company pension. yearly trip abroad to see other offices. hybrid work environment
There were no cons for me.1
- 5.028 Mar 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
+ Great work:balance, flexibility to take time out in the day/catch up in evening - amazing for those with kids + Trusted & empowered do deliver without micromanagement (which makes you want to do/give more) + Intelligent, professional and friendly colleagues - pretty much everyone is very good at what they do
- Improvement projects often rely on involvement of colleagues who are often super busy, which means the process gets dragged out - need to be very proactive1
- 5.030 Dec 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
* Very much empowered to make a difference * Good work/life balance influenced by Nordic ownership * Growing with acquisitions * Rarely dull
* Smaller company so less handed to you * Sometimes hard to find answers * Change is constant as we grow and acquire companies1
- 5.018 Nov 2022Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee
I recently joined the team at Puzzel and I'm very impressed by what I've seen. The platform is really good and the people and culture are refreshing having previously worked with US companies
Brand recognition in the UK market but we're committed to improving this.1
- 5.011 Mar 2022Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
I joined Puzzel as I saw so much potential in the product but also found the people/culture to be refreshingly different in this so saturated market. The Puzzel platform is great but still has so much potential, the product team are continuously working on the roadmap and the deadlines achieved on a monthly basis with open progress reports shared from top down. From weekly whole company meetings across the whole of Europe -to virtual board game evenings & virtual events. Everyone has a voice and everyone is heard - and that goes for our customers too. Everyone is valued and that makes a huge difference. There is a whole lot of heart in this place
No company is perfect, however the CEO at Puzzel will stand and admit if mistakes are made, he is humble and approachable, the team that surround him are equally as approachable and all strive constantly to improve.1
Puzzel Reviews FAQs
Puzzel has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Puzzel to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Puzzel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Puzzel 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.