Razorfish Health Reviews

3.6
Razorfish Health President Kara Dugan
Kara Dugan
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Flexible schedule, great people, fun atmosphere(in 7 reviews)

• "Work/life balance, at least in my department (Analytics)(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/life balance is extreme among the teams(in 4 reviews)

• "No opportunity for growth - it takes an average 2 years to get promoted and get this, recent promotions have been handed out with NO RAISES(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent work/life balance for an agency setting

Sep 11, 2021 - Account Supervisor in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

RazorfishHealth offers great work/life balance in comparison to other agencies and compensates their employees fairly. Expectations for upward mobility are very clear.

Cons

Does not have as many resources as competitor agencies.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

They Live Their Values

Aug 26, 2021 - Creative
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is the only agency I've worked at that actually lives its values: optimism, transparency, grit, curiosity and ownership. They just added diversity, too and have enacted plans for a more diverse agency. They juts rolled out "Connect From Anywhere," so people can be full-time remote if they wish. They treat people well (aside from a few Account leads) and put people first. Being in the Publicis network means if you lose a client you'll just find a new home (get moved to a different account) instead of experiencing layoffs. A decent amount of promotions after just one or two years. Unlimited vacation

Cons

Pharma can get complex in general and if you don't have that background it's hard to keep up with the science side of things, which means the work is not sexy. There are a couple of Account leads who are not pleasant to work with (overall there are good people here) Tons of changes in leadership over the past 3 years but that is likely normal for agencies.

3. What people are saying about Razorfish Health

Join the conversation on

Advertising

31K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Razorfish Health~376658
      Join the conversation on
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Average agency

Aug 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice being a part of the Publicis network

Cons

Most of leadership is disconnected from the people actual doing the day to day work

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great People and Environment

Jul 26, 2021 - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Unlimited vacation time

Cons

Not much room for growth

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Work/Life Balance

May 17, 2021 - Account Supervisor in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Flexible time off, Great clients, Publicis network perks

Cons

Some turnover but likely related to COVID

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Razorfish Health

May 7, 2021 - Copy Supervisor in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talented and friendly people. Professional.

Cons

Navigating constant change and transitions

8. 4.0

Moving toward greater DEI

May 3, 2021 - Creative in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of smart, talented, and kind people working across agency locations (Philly, Chicago, NYC)

Cons

Mid-level people tend to keep the show running while ACD and up don't seem to cultivate that talent or to appreciate the long hours and dedication of the people actually doing the daily work that keeps the ship afloat.

Continue reading
    9. 3.0

Nice

Mar 21, 2021 - Vice President Creative Director in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work in Philadelphia

Cons

Healthcare industry can be crazy.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Felt more like an internship than a full-time position

Mar 16, 2021 - Search Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The location is pretty cool for Philly and it's a great name to add onto your resume. That's it.

Cons

I never really got the feeling that management cared about keeping us on. They paid us a total pittance of a salary and the following year, my merit increase was under $1,000. It felt insulting at times to be working there. Our managers would feed us the usual bs about our career progression at Razorfish or the Publicis brand, but I never felt like they wanted to support us in achieving those goals. Instead, I felt like they didn't care because the turnover rate at the company and my team was so high. People would leave and come back after a year or two and demand a higher salary. It adds nothing to the team or the agency and only requires the agency to pay a higher salary for a job that could be done if they gave more support and cared about career progression like they would preach. While I was working there some director-level and up employees would strut around like they were starring in Mad Men. Some even put Mad Men references in their LinkedIn profiles; it was cringey. Finally, this may have changed, but the Philly office was very white. It was not very diverse, in my opinion. As a person of color, I felt that they really were not doing enough to hire more people of color. Nearly 85%+ of the office was comprised of young, white men and women and while I was there, all the executive team was white.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    11. 5.0

The best people!

Oct 20, 2020 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have never been at a company where I enjoy my coworkers as much as RFH! Everyone really does care about the work and each other. We also have great benefits and fairly competitive pay.

Cons

We currently don't have 401K matching due to Covid - it seems like business is still doing well so I don't really understand why that isn't back.

1 person found this review helpful