Resolvit Reviews

Updated 29 Jul 2020

4.3
Resolvit Managing Member Mark Scofield (no image)
Mark Scofield
Pros
  • "The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits(in 7 reviews)

• "Very approachable and well connected Account Managers(in 4 reviews)

Cons

"not a good company to work for or with"

1.0

I worked at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Some really great individual employees working in each of the Resolvit offices who work really hard at their jobs -Nice facilities

Cons

-Dishonest, promising things they don't follow through on, "the bait and switch" would best describe many employees and potential recruits experiences. -Questionable business practices which has lead to a bad reputation with many of the companies that have worked with Resolvit, as well as most former employees. -More of a staffing company than a true consulting firm. -High employee turnover as a result of all of these internal issues.

2. "The best in the business"

Former Employee - Software Engineer (Contractor) in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Competitive salaries and benefits (they have pet insurance!) - Great contract opportunities at many major companies - Education reimbursement that can be used on almost anything - Everyone I've ever interacted with has been exceptionally friendly and helpful - In particular, Harrison has been with me every step of the way, including helping me with apartment hunting and negotiating with the company I contracted with. - I'll honestly miss working for these people. If you have the opportunity to do so, take it!

Cons

- Very few full-remote opportunities for contractors

August 5, 2020Managing Member

Thank you for your kind words about our company and our team. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and we met your benefit needs. Good luck with your next adventure and please reach out in the future if you want to jump back on the Resolvit train!

3. "Great company with awesome leadership!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Effective communication from leadership, community-feel of the company, great benefits, awesome and flexible work environment and great coworkers!

Cons

No complaints at this time.

Continue reading
  4. "A Consulting Company that Values its Works"

Current Employee - Lead Data Integration Developer in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Staff, Good Benefits, Well Organized, Overall a very good company !

Cons

No serious negatives to even mention.

June 29, 2020Managing Member

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. If there is ever anything that you believe we can do differently to be better, please post it here on GlassDoor or let the Business Operations Managers' know and they will try and implement it.

"Good place to work, not great"

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing coworkers and coworker relationships, detailed training guides for my department

Cons

Poor higher management. "Hard" tasks like job performance were passed off to another employee instead of tackled head-on.

May 21, 2020Managing Member

We appreciate your feedback. It is uncomfortable hearing a current employee is disappointed in the leadership team. Its even more uncomfortable when this issue has to do with evaluation and discussion pertaining to job performances. We have shared this post with the entire management team and are looking for ways to improve. If you have specific information or recommendations, please reach out to someone in the Human Resources Department, to our CEO directly, or dialogue@resolvit.com. Just two weeks ago, we had an all hands video conference meeting where senior leadership shared the 2020 first quarter and year to date results. During the full disclosure, areas of excellence as well as areas for improvement were discussed. We have also had two all hands discussions around the Covid 19 situation and our company’s game plan and shared responsibility to keep our team safe and healthy during this stressful time. Pertaining to individual performance feedback, each manager and team lead is responsible for one on one guidance, coaching, and training within their group. This includes having “hard” discussions, documenting and detailing areas for doing things differently and improving, monitoring next steps, and closing with positive results. If the results of that coaching/review do not result in the appropriate behavior modification a new plan is put in place. Or if the transgression is egregious enough the manager is responsible for termination. If a team member would like additional clarification or information, they are always welcome to contact the human resources team or discuss the feedback with the most senior leader of the team. It is our hope that the leadership team can win your trust going forward with more open communication. Thanks again for helping make our company better and stronger.

"Awesome place to work, great co-workers"

4.0
    Former Employee - Applications Developer in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

- People management team is awesome - Constantly invest in and develop the employee - Frequent get togethers to foster cross pollination, essential for developers

Cons

- Once a Senior Partner of the firm made a racially and culturally insensitive comment directed at me, I don't blame Resolvit for it.

April 23, 2020Managing Member

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful, and constructive post. We are sorry for the uncomfortable position you were placed in with a Senior Partner. We will be reviewing your Glassdoor comments at our management meeting next week so that we can be and do better in the future. We do have avenues for our teammates to escalate, log, and address issues like this. It allows us to educate and elevate the individual or group for better overall understanding and inclusion. It can be done through an email to human resources or dialogue@resolvit.com. As you illustrate here, grace and education are the best ways to come together and grow.

7. "Awesome company with good benefits"

Current Employee - Consulting in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have nice team to reach out to the vendors and provide awesome challenging projects. The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits. Monthly meet-up is fun and awesome culture.

Cons

Frequent change in the HR without prior notification.

March 10, 2020Managing Member

Thank you for the wonderful review. Yes you are right we have had some unexpected turnover on the HR team in the past year. The good news is there were several existing employees willing to step up, learn, grow, and take on more responsibility.! They have regular rotations for connecting with all of our team members. Please be on the look out for when they reach out to you and let them know if or how they can help.

"Stay away if you can :("

2.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good at managing employee payrolls. - The HR team is pretty responsive.

Cons

- You never feel connected or cared for by Resolvit. There is no connection established between the company and its employees who they hire specifically to work as contractors for their clients. - If the client fires you, then Resolvit fires you ASAP too. They don't give a crap about what happens to you afterwards, or even attempt to try and find you a new opportunity. - When your client offers parties and stuff to its FTE's, Resolvit asks you to take your sick and vacation time to cover up for those hours, or keep working while the rest of your team is enjoying the paid time offered by their employers.

February 3, 2020Managing Member

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on connecting with your teammates in the company. There were lots of opportunities the past two months to do just that. Each city had a holiday party bringing everyone together for fun including the team members working at client sites. In January we had an all hands video conference reviewing the past year and letting everyone know what is in store for 2020. We just sent out a Survey Monkey questionnaire to everyone asking them to stack rank new benefit offerings we are considering and will be rolling out next month. We just brought all of our Principal Consultants from across the country to Tampa for training and team building. There are lots of opportunities to engage and to help with that everyone is encouraged to meet quarterly with their business operations managers. As for clients having parties and not including our employees, this is true. The reason is it opens unwanted and unnecessary co-employment issues. That's why we have our own holiday parties, team lunches, and other activities. Everyone accrues vacation and personal time. We have holidays and floating holidays some match our clients and some don't. On occasion when our holidays don't match we encourage our team to use floating holidays. Everyone is eligible for paid time off and its healthy to take it. Lastly we start a transition plan for all team members 90 days before a project ending date. This allows for redeployments to be as smooth as possible. Terminations are always difficult and never an outcome anyone wants. We wish you success with your future employers.

"Not great for the long term"

Former Employee - Intern - Hourly

I worked at Resolvit part-time

Pros

flexible schedule, easy work, fun coworkers

Cons

not a lot of room for growth, low pay

November 18, 2019Managing Member

Thank you for your posting. We are sorry you didn't feel like the opportunities for growth were visible or available to you. There are lots of interesting directions people can take at Resolvit. Unfortunately sometimes the timing is not right and a little patience is in order or the needs of the company don't align with an individual's particular career goals and path. We with you lots of success in the path you ultimately choose. And please consider us again in the future.

10. "Fun to Work for"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have fun events, make sure you keep a work/life balance, and good culture.

Cons

They do not always communicate everything

November 18, 2019Managing Member

Thank you for taking the time to post. We try and share as much as we can as often as possible. This week we are having our quarterly all hands video conference reviewing the past quarter and what's in front of us. In addition we are having our second Health Insurance Open Enrollment video conference. Lots more to do and share for sure! Please reach out to leadership if there is anything in particular you need help with or would like to learn more about.

Found 87 reviews