Rishabh Software Reviews

Updated 14 Jan 2021

Rishabh Software CEO Raju Shah
Raju Shah
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Applications Support Analyst in Vadodara

I have been working at Rishabh Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good working Atmosphere .... One of the best

Cons

Nothing as such as if now

January 21, 2021Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. Great to hear from you. All due credit to the team for coming together. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

2. "Excellent work environment"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Rishabh Software full-time

Pros

Friendly environment, no micro management., Open work environment

Cons

i did not found any cons

January 20, 2021Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. Great to hear from you. We could have liked your continuation at Rishabh however we do understand your ambition. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

3. "One of the best company in Gujarat."

Current Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer in Vadodara
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Rishabh Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Open work culture - Flexible Hours - Helping Staff - Supportive Senior

Cons

- Partiality and Politics when it comes to appraisal - Management always tries to save their money rather than investing it - Some of the policies are too illogical

Continue reading

January 20, 2021Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. Great to hear from you. We certainly would like to understand your perception better on some of your feedback. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

4. COVID-19

"Best Company to Work & Grow in Gujarat"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

I have been working at Rishabh Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Excellent Working environment to help you to Grow, Live and Enjoy ! - Lot of Good Opportunities in terms of Latest Trending Technologies as well as Domain - Complete support to Grow and Upgrade yourself - Perfect Work life balance - Employee Support during all Situations like Covid-19 and other. Really one of the best stable Companies. - 0% lay off, of any employee in any situations. They Really Care for them.

Cons

- Communication gap between HR to Employees though they are improving now by introducing HR business partner, open surveys to get suggestions and implementing all possible points. I feel, This would be Pros* too very soon.

January 2, 2021Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. Great to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

"Good management"

Current Employee - Process Executive in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Rishabh Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is supportive, lot of opportunities to grow and learn

Cons

HR needs to stick to their words and stand on the commitment made

December 29, 2020Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. We don't make verbal commitments and all are written. Feel free to email me or your manager where we didn't standby, we will rectify it. At the same time, great to hear your feedback on the management team. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

6. "Best and dream company to work for"

Current Employee - Operation Support Analyst in Vadodara

I have been working at Rishabh Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great and pleasant ambience. Work good and get good recognition. Good working culture.

Cons

Can't find any, so none for me.

December 28, 2020Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. Nice, you know your experience. People like you make our environment better. Having said, if you face any issues in the future feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Happy to serve you. Wish you great success.

"It’s average"

2.0
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Vadodara
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Rishabh Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has a Good infrastructure, Awesome colleague support, if you get a chance on some good projects you will learn many good things

Cons

Worst Employees Policy, you will be trapped in policy

Continue reading

January 2, 2021Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. We regret to know you had some bad experience. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

8. "Average"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Surat

I worked at Rishabh Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free Enviornment Knowledgable Staff Work Life Balance Weekend Off Culture

Cons

No Chill Zone Pathetic gifts No Functions are organized No ADvanced Technology Project One of the Admin Staff is very Unprofessional and rude ,name starts with S

December 29, 2020Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are our ultimate goal. My feedback on your cons is below: 1. No Chill Zone – I could not understand what you mean by this. 2. Pathetic gifts – If possible, let us know what gifts you are referring to. 3. No Functions are organized – Previous year, we had about 20+ activities. We always expected more participation. Last year we couldn’t organize much due to Covid-19 4. No Advanced Technology Project – I wish if you could have spoken to your manager or us. We are doing projects in almost all technologies. 5. One of the Admin Staff is very Unprofessional and rude, name starts with S – I could not understand whom you refer here. We take regular feedback from employees. Most of them feel our admin staffs are humble and cooperative While we are glad about your ‘Happy Moments’, I equally apologize on behalf of the team for what you had gone through! I wish you could have reported to your manager or HR on the above, we could have tried our best. At the same, we appreciate your feedback. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success

9. "The best place to work!!"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Vadodara

I have been working at Rishabh Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are flexible and have a dynamic office culture.

Cons

yes, the notice period is 1-2 months which I feel is a bit long but somewhere it's even better for an individual to think before making a move.

December 4, 2020Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Happy employees are the ultimate goal. Nice, you know your experience. People like you make our environment better. Having said, if you face any issues in the future feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Happy to serve you. Wish you great success.

10. "great company"

Former Employee - SEO Executive in New Delhi

I worked at Rishabh Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

good environment friendly nature overall good

Cons

less Salary more working hours no long term goals

December 4, 2020Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We regret to know you had to work for long hours and our goals were unclear. As per data (Timesheet Report), no one work beyond office hours. If you would like to see it, feel free to schedule a meeting with us and we can show you the data. However, when someone is required to work, we give them comp-off as per procedures. Feel free to reach out to our leadership team or to our HR team for anything. Wish you great success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 English Reviews