SAM Conveyancing Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

SAM Conveyancing Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2018

Found 4 reviews

5.0
  1. "Working at SAM Conveyancing"

I worked at SAM Conveyancing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Throughout my year at SAM Conveyancing I was continually challenged and encouraged to expand my knowledge on the many different products. At any point if you ever needed any help, the support of the managers and my fellow colleagues was always there. I also found the office environment very comfortable and enjoyable to work in!

Cons

The first few months of coming into sales is challenging, as you are trying to lean about new products and sell them at the same time. However, as long as you are willing to put your whole focus and attention to learning about the products and the different sales techniques you will find your rhythm you and be able to flourish into the role.

SAM Conveyancing2018-08-09
  2. "A truly valuable experience"

Digital Marketing Intern in Sunningdale, England

I worked at SAM Conveyancing for less than a year

Pros

Firstly, SAM Conveyancing were humble enough to have me for a month, despite having no direct experience in Digital Marketing, which was the field in which my internship was based. From the start, they were focused on what I wanted to get out of my time there rather than ignoring me and just teaching what they wanted to teach, as I know a lot of companies do for internships. Communication as to what I was enjoying,... what I wanted to know more about and what I maybe wasn’t as interested in was constantly had throughout my time there. It really was a tailor-made internship. Each morning the team have training sessions and I was lucky enough to attend them. There was a clear focus on knowing their product through and through in order to provide the best service they can. As these were each day, it meant some of the employees who have been with the company longer than others were using it as revision and a time to help out the newer employees, creating a supportive atmosphere within the team. This smaller company are on the rise and as a result of their hard work, successful team work and communication. It was a pleasure to be a small part of their bigger goal and join their office family.

Cons

If you are looking for a huge corporate office, SAM is not the company for you. However if you are looking to learn on the job, in a fast pace, challenging yet supportive environment, SAM Conveyancing is perfect.

SAM Conveyancing2018-07-17
  3. "Exciting & Great People to work with!"

Real Estate Agent in Bracknell, England

I worked at SAM Conveyancing

Pros

The hours were great not forgetting no weekends. Alyson Bartaby & Andrew Boast are great people to work under as they are very supportive and will get the best out of you, managing you to fulfil your full potential!

Cons

Nothing to say bad about SAM Conveyancing.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do.

SAM Conveyancing2017-06-02
  4. "Rewarding, supportive, interesting and challenging."

Conveyancing Executive in Guildford, England

I worked at SAM Conveyancing for more than a year

Pros

The company itself is developing which means there is a lot of opportunity to get experience in different areas and to forge your own career path. I was fortunate enough to be able to take part in things like drafting a new training manual from scratch, writing articles, coding as well as close client care. there is weekly training and stats meetings so you always have that value add and know how you are doing, in... addition to the biannual appraisals. Further, there are numerous financial benefits as well to motivate you to do your best! Fortunately, the staff are very human and will take the time to listen to your concerns. If you feel you need help with something, they will take the time to run through anything, listen to your questions whilst encouraging independent research. If you want experience in an area, they are very accommodating and will support you to reach your goals in what you want to achieve during your time there. They actually care about their staff which is such a refreshing thing - they want you to be happy so you can achieve and be satisfied at work. This is so unique to this company. The job is very hands-on and fast-paced so there is always something new to learn. Plus as there is a lot of client contact all day, you are constantly developing your communication, organisation and admin skills. It is also very social and a very close 'family' who are very accepting of new members - you'll fit right in straight away and they even gave me my own personal mug! I left as my career path requires specific training in a multi-disciplinary firm to qualify as a solicitor. Otherwise I am doubtful I would have left this company at all.

Cons

This is a hard one. I would say make sure to speak up if you are having trouble because everyone has their own targets to meet and it is a busy environment. Most of the time the managers will pick up on if you feel you are drowning but make sure you communicate this. They will always listen.

Advice to Management

A really great company - just keep up the open communication paths as this is such a value-add - it sets you out from many other companies in this area.

SAM Conveyancing2016-08-17