89% would recommend to a friend
(3641 total reviews)
95% approve of CEO
Found 3,641 of over 4K reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Culture has evolved significantly with each CEO... but always great and keeps getting better despite massive scaling of the company." (in 346 reviews)
- "Great people and product at ServiceNow" (in 246 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and fair" (in 233 reviews)
- "Good work life balance (depending on what part of the business you're in)" (in 225 reviews)
- "I feel recognized for great work and leadership makes it clear the impact we all have in our roles" (in 138 reviews)
- "Lots of politics and poor middle management who add no value but create busywork" (in 104 reviews)
- "Managers have lot of power without any checks and balances." (in 89 reviews)
- "The middle management (Director level) is abhorrent." (in 33 reviews)
- "Long hours and often more work than can be accomplished with your bandwidth" (in 25 reviews)
- "No training or guidance from management" (in 23 reviews)
- 5.024 Nov 2023Senior Solution ConsultantCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
The technology is so well architected it's great to be able to stand behind that when talking with cutomers.
The growth and pace of the company means that certain processes creak, and there can be a dilution of talent
- 5.021 Nov 2023Solutions Specialist Customer workflowsCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Well-being days, giving back, culture superb growth and amazing tech !
Growth Exceptions every quarter mean the hard work never stops. Partners sometime struggle to keep up with the rapid rate we churn out new functionality.
- 5.019 Nov 2023Techincal Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearStaines, England
Awesome management - you drive yourself in this role. And there's alot of care on employees.
The work delegation could use refinement. Although the management has clearly made alot of changes to try and make the workload even. It's still alot to deal with so there's alot of work to do.
- 5.019 Nov 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
The ServiceNow is a continuous learning environment and highly collaborative culture.
The pace of growth and work can be overwhelming. You must know how to prioritise.
- 5.022 Nov 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearStaines, England
Amazing company culture, fast paced environment, and leadership seem to genuinely care
no cons for working here other
- 5.015 Nov 2023Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- Great marketing leadership - Exciting projects - Best team
- Very fast paced, not for everyone
- 5.010 Aug 2023Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Amazing culture and even better technology stack. Rate of growth and leadership is inspiring and a great place to be from a learning and earning perspective. Like lots of others I joined from one of the even bigger tech houses and haven’t looked back 1 year+ in! I have never sold a technology that (most) C-Suites are as invested in and focused on as ServiceNow. The sales focused culture and senior resource here to support on deals makes this a great place to be!
Change is constant but to be expected given growth, partner network is also questionable in places but just catching up. First 6 months are a baptism of fire for most given the amount you have to learn and complexity within customers. I worked (and still do) some silly hours but you get out what you put in.. quarterly well-being days off make up for this too.1
- 3.031 Aug 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Lots of exciting products to work on. Cutting edge focus.
The once wonderful culture and great team atmosphere is rapidly on the way out replaced with extremely harsh performance reviews. Previously top performing employees now being told they are less than average. The environment is becoming toxic in certain departments and it is very sad to see. If you are not based in a US office and chat regularly in person to your leadership team then it is automatically assumed you are an under performer.
ServiceNow Reviews FAQs
ServiceNow has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 4,241 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at ServiceNow to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
89% of ServiceNow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ServiceNow 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.