Trianz Reviews

Found 517 of over 529 reviews

3.9
Trianz President and CEO Sri Manchala
Sri Manchala
Pros
  • "They are maintaining work- life balance(in 53 reviews)

• "Good work environment and employee-friendly(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no projects and very less development work(in 15 reviews)

• "It's a wonderful company to work here for career growth(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

software engineer

Sep 16, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salay,Good canteen and ambience

Cons

No proper management,more layoffs,no projects

2. 1.0
      Former Employee

Warning - Very Toxic Work Environment, Zero Work Life Balance

May 29, 2021 - Technical Lead in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great line up of support projects Hard working and very supportive team mates Great career growth if you can be just a puppet to the useless managers

Cons

Just wondering who are those people rated 5, ok got it these are employees who have been asked to put good reviews by the useless BUHRs (Worst team of HRs). There are only cons which every other employee in Trianz talks about. You will spoil your career path doing only support projects as there is no other choice. Your concerns and your interest doesnt matter at all here. Suddenly one day the useless Biz Ops team will reach out and move you to a stupid project forcefully if you dare to refuse, they will ask you to quit just like that. The company is running with losers who has zero technical knowledge, zero common sense but great political mind set. Even the architect level of employees are not given any value, they are just exploiting the resources. All the talented and skillful colleagues of mine have left already and the ones are there about to leave soon. The company has no great strategy, no proper forecast, no proper talent management. Projects which are there, are running with false hopes and commitments. you will be asked to handle multiple projects and the deadlines will be senseless, if not done within the deadline, you will be mentally brought down and insulted infront of everyone like anything. if you reach out to the HRs for the help and explain them the circumstances you are facing by the managers, for which they wont even take any action infact some days later you will put on PIP and then terminated.

4 people found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are saddened to hear that you did not have a great experience. Trianz is committed to offering the best experience to the employees and strives continuously to achieve this goal. We are not sure as to what went wrong with you, but your feedback has been noted by the HR team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best org to work with

Jul 22, 2021 - Technical Lead in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Vacation & Paid Time Off Great support for families. Positive support at work you feel actively encouraged. No variable pay & deductions

Cons

Didnt find any in my last 6 years at this company

4. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Out of touch C-Suite, avoid if you're a top performer

Apr 19, 2021 - Consultant in Rosemont, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Solid benefits (unlimited PTO) and salary compensation (issues addressed below) - There's a minority of really impressive consultants that carry the weaker talent. - Promising new hires, that can hopefully right the ship

Cons

- Questionable ethics from C-Suite. They talk the talk, but their actions don't regularly match. Salaries were cut with less than 2 weeks notice and blamed on COVID, in part to artificially inflate financials. - Terrible communication from leadership and corporate functions. Messaging and timelines change regularly, without explanation. Emails for support to corporate functions are rarely acknowledged, and when they are, responses are received weeks later. - Limited transparency from leadership team. It's a regular theme on team meetings that no one has a clue what's happening for important topics (e.g. bonus payouts, salary increases)

3 people found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience. We listen actively to our employees and are continuously working to improve employee experiences. On the point of the pay cut, it was a temporary response to the pandemic across industries -- not just at Trianz. We are pleased to say that salaries were reinstated roughly 6 months later, and none of our employees had to be laid off due to the COVID.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work in all aspects of career

Jul 7, 2021 - Project Manager in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice culture, feels like a second home Good work life balance Very supportive Management and employee friendly Greater learning scope for the freshers to scale up in career. Doing a great job in motivating the employees through rewards and decent salary hikes. Taking good care of the employees during this pandemic situation

Cons

Can’t think of anything right now. To the best of my experience, I find everything satisfying.

Trianz Response

We appreciate your feedback! Feedback from employees like you motivates us to continue doing the best!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Team strong - culture wrong

Jun 21, 2021 - Marketing in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, recognises talent, decent pay Great growth strategies and great leadership Flexibility in time

Cons

All the decisions come from higher up and no employee advocacy or transparency. Growth can be slow. Good for complacent folk. Not so great culture ( learning and development as person can be slow ) Variable pay is a myth - recieved only partly and sometimes none Not so great work life balance Luckily i haven't experienced this but I've seen Blame game is quite common in some teams which i feel is toxic culture.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Jun 17, 2021 - Architect/Technical Project Manager in Herndon, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very supportive while assigned to a project.

Cons

Once your client contract completes you typically go on unpaid furlough until you either get placed or let go. I guess you can't really blame them because, if there are no contracts available, they can't pay you.

Trianz Response

We appreciate your feedback!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Jun 11, 2021 - SSE-Testing
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Career Growth – I have joined as a fresher and I experienced a very good learning curve. *Work Culture – Employees are well connected and create friendly environment. Management respects employees and considers their views for action. *WFH & Ergonomic Reimbursement during COVID pandemic. *Lots of other measurement taken by Management for employee safety like COVID-19-IamOk-Survey, vaccination drive etc. *Lots of fun at work (Games during breaks, monthly events and more) *Annual Sports Fest – one of the best events which unites current employees & ex-employees. Feels like a family reunion!

Cons

Nothing to mention as of now

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Helpful colleagues and so much activities

Jul 2, 2021 - Trainee Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.Helpful colleagues 2.good for freshers 3.can help you to make your personal brand 4.can learn anything about technology from Trianz University

Cons

I don't know if it's a con or not but don't know when they will look to the technologies we freshers are interested in

Trianz Response

We appreciate sharing your thoughts with us! We train the new hires on various technologies according to project requirements. This ensures that while the project needs are met, skill levels of the new hires are also upgraded. You can get in touch with the Trianz University team to enrol and learn new technologies.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good Company to work.

Jul 7, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company to work with lots of learning.

Cons

no much of cons to be said.

Trianz Response

Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 517 Reviews