Venturi Group Reviews
98% would recommend to a friend
(85 total reviews)
99% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Amazing training scheme!" (in 16 reviews)
- "Amazing company and people that support you at every stage of employment." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great company culture (everyone's friendly, energetic and positive)" (in 8 reviews)
- "Amazing team and elite training" (in 7 reviews)
- "Excellent commission structure and all the latest tools to help you achieve this." (in 7 reviews)
- "The only con is something which comes with every recruitment company which is the long hours." (in 9 reviews)
Found 85 of over 85 reviews
Updated 3 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.03 Nov 2023Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearManchester City Centre, England
Amazing group of people to work alongside. Supportive management Good company incentives
Nothing bad to say here
- 5.017 Oct 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearManchester, England
Good training Nice people Patient Big scope for success
Culture can be abit drink-heavy socially Can be some guilted pressure to work longer hours than contracted1
- 5.015 Jul 2022Team LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsWilmslow, England
Doing everything right from both a candidate & client recruitment experience as well as taking genuine care of employees career progression, health, earning potential and general happiness.
There are no downsides to working at Venturi.
- 5.022 Aug 2022Recuitment consultantCurrent Employee
Great support and mentoring Good company culture Potential to earn good money Clear career progression plan
Too much fun every day
- 5.014 Apr 2022Trainee Recruitment COnsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWilmslow, England
Everyone is super friendly and supportive Really given the tools to success MD is a hero All team managers help out no matter what
None at all, all great!
- 3.09 Mar 2022Senior Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWilmslow, England
Some good people. Management was a mixed bag.
Not the best commission structure
- 5.016 Nov 2021Sales DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsWilmslow, England
- Supported employees through the pandemic - Hugely flexible to employees needs - Gave whole business a pay rise - Good commission - Family feel culture
- Job is hard work but thoroughly rewarding when it goes well
- 5.04 Nov 2021Trainnee Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWilmslow, England
The team, the commission, the managers, the training, staff and perks of all the hard work you put in
Long hours, but worth the hard work (work hard = play hard)
Venturi Group Reviews FAQs
Venturi Group has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Venturi Group to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
98% of Venturi Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Venturi Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.