Vevox Reviews

Updated May 17, 2022

Found 30 of over 33 reviews

5.0
Vevox CEO Jon Fowler (no image)
Jon Fowler

62 Comments

Tech

287K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Vevox~1540781
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Company to work for

May 17, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and culture

Cons

nothing to add to this currently

2. 5.0

Vevox

Mar 14, 2022 - Customer Sucess Manager in Bordon, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company, Supportive management, great initiatives

Cons

The pay could be improved

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

It's were you want to work!

Mar 11, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company culture. Everyone is very supportive of each other, and works towards the same goal as a team. Management are approachable and feel part of the team. The flexibility provided Trust given to colleagues

Cons

There is a lot of work and it can feel a bit overwhelming On occasion it can feel like new plans or initiatives are introduced without much long term thought, especially to work loads

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company, amazing people - a great place to work!

Feb 22, 2022 - Content Creator in Bournemouth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vevox is a fantastic place to work. My onboarding was seamless and I instantly felt part of the team, which helped me settle into my role very quickly. The culture is fantastic, leadership are brilliant and genuinely care about your opinions, great benefits package & the people that work here are amazing. The ability to work from home & use flexi-time is great, and despite working remotely I have felt connected to the rest of the team since the day I started working at Vevox. All round, a fantastic place to work!

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of anything!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

One of the best companies I have worked for!

Sep 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home, great team chemistry, management easily accessible and willing to listen to any concerns you may have.

Cons

Not enough team nights out!

6. 5.0

Working At Vevox

Sep 30, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Vevox for 6 months now and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work. The product, the people and the direction are three things that really make this a great place to work. I feel part of a team while being given the trust to work autonomously and am excited for what the future holds.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't anything I can call on. Onboarding and being made to feel part of the team can be difficult during these time, but everyone has made this a great experience.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Absolutely amazing culture, leadership and product!

Sep 29, 2021 - Enterprise Solutions Consultant in Petersfield, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership genuinely care about your welfare, personal progression and opinions. They trust you to do your job and give you all the tools you need to succeed. Everybody digs in to do their part and continue growing the business towards a common goal. The business is very transparent when it comes to strategy, new products, any potential barriers and everything else you would want to be involved with as a member of staff, no matter your position.

Cons

As a hugely succesful and growing business, not every answer is clear and there can be frustrations. This varies across departments but in all honest is part of the fun! Being part of a fast growing tech company teaches you so much and any negative is something you will learn from and can take away with you as good experience.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I have worked for that continues to learn and grow.

Jan 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company itself is so transparent with all that goes on at the highest levels of the company, it always filters down to everyone else, you don't ever feel left out. The CEO, MD, Sales Director are easy to reach and if you have an idea your voice doesn't go unheard. If you're looking for a company and a home where you can make the most of your current skills, learn new ones and surround yourself with likeminded people who are driven, smart, humble, fun and hard working then Vevox is definitely the place to be; they welcome you and your talents with open arms! Benefits, and perks are brilliant at Vevox. The people are absolutely fantastic and always willing to help. There is a generous allowance with your time to use in a way that you feel fit (Sales Impact Academy Courses) to continue your personal development and build on your individual skill set. In less than 2 months I have already completed two and I am close to completing my third. The experience as a remote employee has been second to none. Not once have i ever felt alone and everyone is just a call away. The product and company are constantly evolving to be the best in the market and this is very clear to see (Customer Service, Reviews and Meetings). The CEO recently expressed his goals for the company and you really get the sense that everyone is on the same page, which is striding towards greatness. Other Pros; -Great pay. -Great training. -Great career progression. -Great people

Cons

My only con would be that there is ALOT to learn, Vevox have a lot of tools that can be used and help with my role and learning them all is proving to be quite the challenge.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Dec 14, 2020 - Customer Success Representative in Liphook, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very close-knit team who are keen to help out and get involved in all aspects of the business wherever possible. Massive potential for company growth being a software as a service (Saas) company. Just recently had a big recruit for new colleagues in UK, Liphook. Good weekly communication with the whole UK team, and fantastic facilities provided to you for working from home. Plenty of comfortable uniform provided to represent the brand! Company mobile phone provided also a big plus.

Cons

Personally, no cons for Vevox

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 18, 2020 - Senior Sales Executive in Basingstoke, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent collaborative and collective culture which starts at the top - Clear communication from top to bottom - Clear shared goals across teams - Superb work-life balance - First-class product with exciting potential development

Cons

None I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

Vevox Reviews FAQs

Vevox has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Vevox to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vevox employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vevox. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

100% of Vevox employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vevox 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Vevox to be career development, culture, management and the cons to be compensation .