Vevox Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2021

Found 26 of over 29 reviews

5.0
Vevox CEO Jon Fowler (no image)
Jon Fowler

229 Comments

Tech

84.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Vevox~1540781
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Working At Vevox

Sep 30, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Vevox for 6 months now and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work. The product, the people and the direction are three things that really make this a great place to work. I feel part of a team while being given the trust to work autonomously and am excited for what the future holds.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't anything I can call on. Onboarding and being made to feel part of the team can be difficult during these time, but everyone has made this a great experience.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

One of the best companies I have worked for!

Sep 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home, great team chemistry, management easily accessible and willing to listen to any concerns you may have.

Cons

Not enough team nights out!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Absolutely amazing culture, leadership and product!

Sep 29, 2021 - Enterprise Solutions Consultant in Petersfield, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership genuinely care about your welfare, personal progression and opinions. They trust you to do your job and give you all the tools you need to succeed. Everybody digs in to do their part and continue growing the business towards a common goal. The business is very transparent when it comes to strategy, new products, any potential barriers and everything else you would want to be involved with as a member of staff, no matter your position.

Cons

As a hugely succesful and growing business, not every answer is clear and there can be frustrations. This varies across departments but in all honest is part of the fun! Being part of a fast growing tech company teaches you so much and any negative is something you will learn from and can take away with you as good experience.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I have worked for that continues to learn and grow.

Jan 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company itself is so transparent with all that goes on at the highest levels of the company, it always filters down to everyone else, you don't ever feel left out. The CEO, MD, Sales Director are easy to reach and if you have an idea your voice doesn't go unheard. If you're looking for a company and a home where you can make the most of your current skills, learn new ones and surround yourself with likeminded people who are driven, smart, humble, fun and hard working then Vevox is definitely the place to be; they welcome you and your talents with open arms! Benefits, and perks are brilliant at Vevox. The people are absolutely fantastic and always willing to help. There is a generous allowance with your time to use in a way that you feel fit (Sales Impact Academy Courses) to continue your personal development and build on your individual skill set. In less than 2 months I have already completed two and I am close to completing my third. The experience as a remote employee has been second to none. Not once have i ever felt alone and everyone is just a call away. The product and company are constantly evolving to be the best in the market and this is very clear to see (Customer Service, Reviews and Meetings). The CEO recently expressed his goals for the company and you really get the sense that everyone is on the same page, which is striding towards greatness. Other Pros; -Great pay. -Great training. -Great career progression. -Great people

Cons

My only con would be that there is ALOT to learn, Vevox have a lot of tools that can be used and help with my role and learning them all is proving to be quite the challenge.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Dec 14, 2020 - Customer Success Representative in Liphook, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very close-knit team who are keen to help out and get involved in all aspects of the business wherever possible. Massive potential for company growth being a software as a service (Saas) company. Just recently had a big recruit for new colleagues in UK, Liphook. Good weekly communication with the whole UK team, and fantastic facilities provided to you for working from home. Plenty of comfortable uniform provided to represent the brand! Company mobile phone provided also a big plus.

Cons

Personally, no cons for Vevox

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Working at vevox

Aug 18, 2020 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Vevox a short while and it's already clear to me that this is a great company with brilliant staff. Everyone is extremely welcoming and friendly. Joining a new company is always a bit tricky, especially in a pandemic but the on boarding process has been supportive and easy.

Cons

None that I've seen so far

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 18, 2020 - Senior Sales Executive in Basingstoke, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent collaborative and collective culture which starts at the top - Clear communication from top to bottom - Clear shared goals across teams - Superb work-life balance - First-class product with exciting potential development

Cons

None I can think of

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company and incredible team!!

Jul 10, 2020 - Marketing Executive in Liphook, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are too many to list! The whole team have been absolutely incredible in helping me settle in to my role, going above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, especially when starting remotely. Vevox has a great culture, everyone is so friendly, and truly believes in the company's purpose, you can tell everyone enjoys working here. I feel super lucky to be a part of this team.

Cons

Honestly none spring to mind

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible business to work for!

Jul 3, 2020 - Business Development Executive in Liphook, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

From a fantastic set of colleagues and management team right through to an awesome product. Comms are always open and the business never stands still - adjusting and moving with the times brilliantly. If you love tech and learning something new every day then its a great place to be. Proud to be part of the team.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

10. 5.0

The best company!

Feb 14, 2020 - Customer Success Representative in Liphook, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many opportunities, flexibility, great support and training, encouraging managers

Cons

nothing springs to mind

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews