100% would recommend to a friend
(33 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 33 of over 36 reviews
Updated 27 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "During the working day everyone is expected to work hard and do their share and everyone pulls their weight and contributes consistently." (in 5 reviews)
- "caring and helpful management team" (in 4 reviews)
- "Excellent collaborative and collective culture which starts at the top" (in 3 reviews)
- "Management are approachable and feel part of the team." (in 3 reviews)
- "I feel very lucky to work for the company, have lovely clients and management." (in 2 reviews)
- 5.013 Sept 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearPetersfield, England
Great team who encourage you to do well and are super friendly/there for you when you need it. Great training programmes and regular reviews to make sure you're on track. Very welcoming environment and flexible to create that work life balance you need.
Office is a bit out of the way for anyone who can't travel in, but they're super understanding and offer alternatives/flexibility.
- 5.025 May 2023Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great work culture - inclusive, flexible, great team building days Good benefits - subsidised private healthcare, commission scheme, gym membership subsidy Amazing team across all departments Great vision for the future Feel heard and valued as an employee
Nothing to add here currently
- 5.022 Feb 2022Content CreatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBournemouth, England
Vevox is a fantastic place to work. My onboarding was seamless and I instantly felt part of the team, which helped me settle into my role very quickly. The culture is fantastic, leadership are brilliant and genuinely care about your opinions, great benefits package & the people that work here are amazing. The ability to work from home & use flexi-time is great, and despite working remotely I have felt connected to the rest of the team since the day I started working at Vevox. All round, a fantastic place to work!
Honestly, I cannot think of anything!
- 5.011 Mar 2022Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGuildford, England
Fantastic company culture. Everyone is very supportive of each other, and works towards the same goal as a team. Management are approachable and feel part of the team. The flexibility provided Trust given to colleagues
There is a lot of work and it can feel a bit overwhelming On occasion it can feel like new plans or initiatives are introduced without much long term thought, especially to work loads
- 5.029 Sept 2021Enterprise Solutions ConsultantCurrent EmployeePetersfield, England
Leadership genuinely care about your welfare, personal progression and opinions. They trust you to do your job and give you all the tools you need to succeed. Everybody digs in to do their part and continue growing the business towards a common goal. The business is very transparent when it comes to strategy, new products, any potential barriers and everything else you would want to be involved with as a member of staff, no matter your position.
As a hugely succesful and growing business, not every answer is clear and there can be frustrations. This varies across departments but in all honest is part of the fun! Being part of a fast growing tech company teaches you so much and any negative is something you will learn from and can take away with you as good experience.
- 5.017 May 2022Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great work environment and culture
nothing to add to this currently
- 5.030 Sept 2021Enterprise Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I have been at Vevox for 6 months now and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work. The product, the people and the direction are three things that really make this a great place to work. I feel part of a team while being given the trust to work autonomously and am excited for what the future holds.
Honestly, there isn't anything I can call on. Onboarding and being made to feel part of the team can be difficult during these time, but everyone has made this a great experience.
- 5.030 Sept 2021Sales Development RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeGuildford, England
Working from home, great team chemistry, management easily accessible and willing to listen to any concerns you may have.
Not enough team nights out!
Vevox Reviews FAQs
Vevox has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Vevox to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Vevox employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vevox 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.