Virtual Financial Group Reviews

Updated 6 Apr 2020

4.6
Virtual Financial Group Principal Founder Rich Thawley  (no image)
Rich Thawley
Pros
  • "I was in the traditional insurance business prior to finding Virtual Financial(in 15 reviews)

• "Their training is the best that has ever been for working from home(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "has gone by and they’re not making money, that’s something to be concerned about(in 5 reviews)

• "Some people have come into VFG thinking they will make(in 5 reviews)

"SVP"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Forsyth, MO

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work and home life balance

Cons

Requires dedication drive and hard work. Which in my opinion is not a CON

"Great Flexability"

Current Employee - Financial Professional in Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work virtually from ANYWHERE. Great products and market reach is full US from your laptop or phone. You control how much you work. As a 1099 commission employee, you control your earnings. Work more, work smarter and earn more. The weekly online training is relevant and very helpful. The founders are still actively engaged in seminars and growing the business. ALL training and step by step guides to running your business is recorded and available 24 hours/day 365 days/year.

Cons

In a sales environment, learning that NO is an ok answer is hard.

Continue reading

"Helping people by educating them about finances"

Current Employee - Associate in Bluffton, SC

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

!00% virtual . Lifestyle . lifetime income . Insurance

Cons

100% commission is hard to get started on

Continue reading

"Cutting edge support and training."

Current Employee - Financial Advisor

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time

Pros

The access to administrative support, virtual training, financial stability and real products for real people is unmatched.

Cons

Like everything, you get out in relation to how much you are willing to learn and implement. They're are no magic wands.

"Great company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time

Pros

Management is great at what they do

Cons

Owners can use some interpersonal skills

"Virtual Financial us the best field marketind organization I have ever worked with ever."

Chief Executive Officer Horst Financial and Legal Services

I worked at Virtual Financial Group

Pros

Virtual busineess great commisons leadership

Cons

Recruiting. Getting alone with upline leaders dealing with big egos

Continue reading

"Virtual Financial is the "Real Deal""

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group part-time

Pros

I was in the traditional insurance business prior to finding Virtual Financial. That meant spending 10's of thousands of dollars on direct mail leads and driving hundreds of thousands of miles to go and knock on doors. Ultimately, with an expected 20% conversion rate. I did do it at a high level and was able to be successful. And, built an agency showing others how to do the same. But, I always knew there had to be a better way. So, when I found VFG, it was like finding an oasis in the desert. I made the switch and have been building an agency from the comfort of my home using a laptop and a cell phone. I've got agents in 3 states now(planning on all 50. Canada too!) without having to drive and meet them, sign them up, drive them around to train them, etc. Virtual Financial provides a complete, one-of-a-kind, turn key system that anyone, experienced or not, can step into and create success if they are willing to work for it. I worked hard the old fashioned way. So, not shy about working hard in this system. Except, I now do it without the huge expenses of money and time that I used to incur. Being virtual is the wave of the future. The internet has changed the way the game is played. I see VFG as a chance to get out ahead of the curve and be progressive business leader instead of just being part of the pack that does things the same old way. All the tools are available for success. The system. The training. The products. And, the leadership.

Cons

The only real con for working with Virtual Financial is self imposed. You are an independent contractor in charge of your own future. You are a business owner. It takes determination and the mindset of "Never give up" to get to be successful. It will take work. Those that can push through any resistance encountered can create the future of their dreams.

Continue reading

"The Ultimate Digital Business - Execution and Persistence =Massive Success"

Current Employee - Vice President in Broken Arrow, OK

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Freedom and Flexibility. Can be Productive in The Cabin of My Mobile Office, Digital Man Cave with 4 Monitors, OutSide Morning Porch calls and Follow Ups in Beautiful Sunsets. Collaborating Nationwide Coast to Coast. All Priceless. No Texting While Driving And No Commuting. Done Wasting Precious Time!

Cons

Underwriting-Backlog- Getting more efficient though. No negative or cons. You get what you put into it. Daily Massive Execution = Epic Achievements

Continue reading

"Great place for those willing to work"

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time

Pros

Leading organization that digitally disrupts the financial services industry - great infrastructure and systematic approach. Strong leadership and products. Great to be able to work from anywhere - very low fixed costs.

Cons

Must be committed to concept and the system - if not stay away.

Continue reading

"The Future of Financial Services"

Agency Manager in Lake Forest, CA

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group for less than a year

Pros

In the 21st century, information flows at the speed of light, and consumers want to be educated to make their own buying decisions. They DO NOT want to be “sold”. Isn't it time to add a true “virtual” component to your agency or business, with no additional overhead, no wasted time driving, no evening/weekend appointments away from home and family? Hire as many agents as you want with no additional office space or cost. You can keep what you are doing now if it's working for you, but add a virtual component to your marketing to recruit and sell and expand your market “reach” to all of the United States and Canada. What you need in today’s business environment is a complete online SYSTEM for capturing leads, educating them, sorting out the wrong ones, and bringing the right ones to you. Only THEN should you take your valuable time to talk to them. Virtual Financial has “first mover advantage” in the transformation of the $6.2 Trillion financial services industry that is FINALLY catching up to the 21st century. VF is the first of a new kind of marketing organization, a DMO (Digital Marketing Organization). We have systematized the future. Virtual Financial combines cutting-edge HIGH TECH systems, to the all-important personal HIGH TOUCH to build relationships and “clients for life”; eMarketing to develop an endless flow of interested prospects, applications, and eSignatures are the future. Virtual Financial is there now as the only 100% digital agency.

Cons

It takes a lot of hard work to make dreams come true and no one can do the work for you. Must be a true self-starter with commitment and patience to build a business that will create future passive residual income.

Virtual Financial Group Response

January 24, 2018CEO

Thanks for taking the time for your review and excellent feedback. We separate our trainings so our Financial Consultants can be trained weekly on only product knowledge and sales training every Thursday morning at 8am PST. Every 2-3 months we cycle through the Carrier wholesale trainers from our preferred companies like Transamerica, Voya, Nationwide and Pacific Life and we now have a New Platform for Indexed annuities with 10 carriers on one platform who will be on the webinars every other month as well. By separating the product and sales training this way people can attend the Marketing and Leadership webinars or Sales trainings as they see fit. Virtual Financial provides a new innovative approach for middle American families to meet virtually online “Collaborative Sales” with an experienced financial consultant with no cost or obligation and get a Financial Needs Analysis to help them get on track with cutting edge strategies to reach their dreams and goals. From the convenience and privacy of your home with a private secure one on one webinar and screen share. No one comes to your house, no pressure, just sincere help and quality advice. In many cases we can start a plan with “no new money” We do this by simply looking at their current budget and showing them how to better organize their expenses and freeing up money.

Found 45 reviews