WebCreationUK Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Aug 2016

5.0
  1. "Dream Job"

I have been working at WebCreationUK full-time

Pros

Webcreationuk is a great place to work with a nice relaxed atmosphere but everyone working hard at the same time.

Cons

Pay isnt quite as high as some similar places but there are plenty of other benefits that make up for this

Advice to Management

Praise people more for good work

WebCreationUK2016-08-09
  2. "No complaints!"

Project Manager in Trowbridge, England

I have been working at WebCreationUK

Pros

- reasonable pay - really good management - established company - young colleagues - beer Fridays!

Cons

No cons here, loving everything about it so far!

WebCreationUK2016-08-04
  3. "Good compnay to work for"

Sales Executive in Trowbridge, England

I have been working at WebCreationUK for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere Great people Sensible company to work for Good opportunities for advancement Good working conditions Always listening to every employee

Cons

I like it so much I often don’t want to go home at night. Seriously though I’m a bit stuck, employee parking and a bike shed wouldn’t go a miss though.

Advice to Management

Don’t change a thing! well actually you can give me a pay rise if you would like to. That would be a most favourable change.

4. "Splendid Managment"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Trowbridge, England

I worked at WebCreationUK part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My time at WebCreationUK was enjoyable, mainly in part to how my manager helped me grow my confidence in selling websites. The only reason I left was due to my husband moving jobs though WebCreationUK has offered me a role that is doable in my own home so watch this space. All in all a very nice and reputable company to work for.

Cons

My only real gripe (and it is a pretty silly one) is that my room was at the top of the building. Being slightly overweight I found it a bit of a mission going up 3 flights of stairs. The bright side being I did get fitter.

Advice to Management

Keep being positive as people work for managers who really do care about their employees. Thanks again for your help.

5. "Found my place."

I have been working at WebCreationUK full-time

Pros

After working in numerous jobs where there are slim chances of promotion and minimal job satisfaction, gaining employment with WebCreationUK has been a breath of fresh air. From day one I was made to feel extremely comfortable and instantly formed friendships with my colleagues. No one is ever too busy to take the time out of their day to help you, no matter how basic or trivial your issue may be. This is the... first job I have had where I genuinely look forward to coming into work and I firmly believe its due to the down to earth, friendly and genuinely kind nature of my colleagues.

Cons

As of yet I haven't come across anything negative that I could list as a "Con". I feel very optimistic about my future with the company.

WebCreationUK2016-04-05
  6. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Trowbridge, England

I have been working at WebCreationUK full-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere in the workplace is great. Everyone gets along and there is always banter floating around. The social events are amazing.

Cons

The sales targets can be a bit high sometimes but this is in place to make us strive to be the best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. Keep moral up. Maybe training wise it could have been a bit more structured but I picked it up soon enough

WebCreationUK2016-04-01
  7. "Enjoyable"

Marketing Consultant in Trowbridge, England

I have been working at WebCreationUK

Pros

The atmosphere within the work environment is awesome. Many individual characters that make up a sound well oiled team... or members of an organisation if you ask the boss (he does like to pretty things up a little) Many members of the WebCreationUK organisation will go out of their way to help others and help improve others weaker attributes to essentially better ourselves and effectively OUR SALARY.

Cons

The Targets in place for our sales departments are in all honesty, too high, however as members of the WCUK organisation we all accept that this has to be the case otherwise we will not grow to become the biggest and the best! Just sometimes becomes deflating when your at the foot of a mountain and your commission is way up there! Many members of WCUK love to get down and dirty and get stuff done for all clients.... We do have some stragglers, management haven't the time to wipe everyone's backside and rely a lot of the time on self motivation, just kind of wish there were more training areas within WCUK to discover new levels of knowledge.

Advice to Management

Looking at long term to make the business grow, keep who and what you have happy as experience will prevail in the long run to help any new blood.

WebCreationUK2015-11-05
  8. "Superb atmosphere and great team"

I have been working at WebCreationUK

Pros

As far as work goes, everything. I feel privileged to work with such an awesome bunch of people.

Cons

None that i can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

WebCreationUK2015-06-19
  9. "Positive, Challenging and fun"

I have been working at WebCreationUK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good management team Great working environment challenging job roles

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep it going, the way you interact with staff is great.

WebCreationUK2014-12-03
  10. "A highly pleasurable experience that makes me want to do my very best for the company and our clients."

Customer Care Advisor in Trowbridge, England

I have been working at WebCreationUK

Pros

Relaxed yet professional management style Flexible and friendly approach to the staff Excellent salaries coupled with superb benefits Incredible training with the ability to grow within the company Incentive plans to boost morale Equal fairness shown to all employees

Cons

I wish I had worked at WebCreationUK many years ago……no cons that come to mind. Just a superb working environment that makes me wants to push even harder.

Advice to Management

I have no advice other than to say keep doing what you do. I just love the way you manage and guide me and the team. It is a really a breath of fresh air to work for a company that leads from the front and only expects from us what they can do themselves. Bravo – keep up the good work!

WebCreationUK2014-12-03